Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stellaris Thread

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Recently, I decided I wanted to play some Stellaris. Usually, I play on vanilla with Ironman mode (I like having proof of what I do through achievements).
But this time, I thought I would share with you my first experience with modding as I play.
I have absolutely no idea what will happen! :D

I downloaded a few mods:

Made a generic xeno-loving race of Humans starting in a modded Sol system:

For anyone interested, here is the game stats:

Hopefully my laptop does not die :D

I thought the Tesla image was funny c:

Where I started does not seem so bad!

Last edited:

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
Stallaris is really good. But after about 40 mins of me playing it, I wish there was a good Total conversion star wars mod with the actual galaxy that is up to date.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
These mods are... Very indepth ._.

Well, anyway-- this was unexpected. The first system I went into, I found a giant squareworld structure (like a ringworld, but square). I named the system "Minecraft" when I took control of it. Seems the game knows where we lay our heart c:

I met three Empires!
Two share a xenophile trait like me, so I think I will federate these smaller Empire neighbours. Fortunately, the third Empire is a religious Fallen Empire all the way north. Even more fortunate is the fact one of those "hostile astroid belts" spawned between me and the single system into their area (thus far that I can see). As such, I activated it so that a foe blocks our two Empires. Now they cannot get into my space until they/I am stronger c:
I called it Trap System before it went hostile.
These two images were taken before I stopped for the night.

My people are very pretty too c:

Our origin, if you did not see, is somehow connected our race to the Shroud.
Ignoring the obvious Warhammer 40k reference, some of my race was Physkers. This makes them so much better at tech speed, survey speeds, so forth. I am expecting this to end in disaster, but an event chain started for me to try and connect to the shroud.
Here is the progress of the event chain thus far:

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The Physker event chain continued. Scary stuff. I hope nothing bad happens. We cannot yet breach the Shroud: we need Zro. I have Zro, but not the technology to harvest it yet. It'll be many hours yet before that happens.

I was minding my own business spacefairing, expanding my Earth Republic and making a Federation with the neighbours when...
I met some very interesting Empires near me.

Yes, I am a fan of Steven Universe-- but no, I did not know they were in my game.

On the other hand, I knew this familiar face was in my game:

Before I stopped playing for the day, Earth decided it was going to destroy itself.
I am quite worried, since I have not settled another planet yet. The nearest planet to me is an ocean world with a sentient ocean. Sure, I want to colonize it: but its quite far away! I hope I can manage it in time... or at the very least, the mod gives me a way to prevent Earth's destruction. I do not know!
Pray for my game c:

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Earth just got... Worse and worse :(
Until it just... Looked like this and I was forced to shoot Humans into space on an Arc.

But it did not matter.
I was losing too many resources, only had two other new colonies. My ships were dire, my economy was looking bad, the arc had no planet to go to--!

Then the Crystal Gems decided I looked rather weak and forced me to be their vassal.

So sadly, this is where this game ends.
Humiliated, Earth randomly destroyed itself and the vassal of homosexual gemstones.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
In an attempt to add some more mods to my game, I accidently may have destroyed everything.
I am currently reinstalling the game and hoping it will work from there before I start a new game c:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Oh boy! Fixing my game was not fun. Reinstalled it. Reinstalled all the mods. Still broken. Took me a day, but I fixed it and thus prepared new races for the game!

This time, I will be playing the Equinox Corporation.

There are many little interesting things here that I want to explore.
A criminal syndicate in their own sector seperated from the galaxy whose government is a megacorporation centered around... sex and erotica.
No, I do not have any lewd mods from Loverlab installed: they do not work with 2.7
They come from a planet called Equinox: a tidally locked planet meaning it does not spin. On one side, eternal sun-- the other, eternal dark.
Noxians were generally high maintenance who require a lot of anemities. They are extremely diplomatic, despite the fact they are a criminal based organization. In fact, they have a -25% damage output from the getgo as a result of this pacifistic, xenophobic way.

But again, they will not meet anyone at the start of the game. They are in their own cluster, providing the mod works when I hit "play" tomorrow.
Thus, I cannot abuse their xenophile ways. Making the game winnable from the start is not fun~

So! Wish me luck.
Hopefully I can advance the game enough to cross-breed with other races with illegal brothels :'D

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
If ever there was a message saying "you are the bad guy," this would be it.

I have been playing this game now for about five hours. I am nearly 50 years in. If I had to take a screenshot for every event I have had in my little corner of space, the forums would not be happy with me. To give a short run down: I tried to find the Rubicator in a fallen empire of spacefairing thieving rats. I colonized their planet and a dragon showed up, killing my 10+ pops on said planet (grr) and taking the system. I found an ancient civilization in Cryogenic Pods beneath a barren world and took years opening them up safely, to which the Avian race inside told me their planet was destroyed in a solar flare from their sun in the early space age.
Those Avians now live on one of the planets I could no colonize with my own race~ yay!
I am currently doing a modded precursor event chain about a race that died in civil war gone galactic war, to which the story is long, complicated and worthy of a novel writer. I'm not currently finished with said event chain, but I am greatly enjoying it.
There were other little things-- like one of my planets is secretly an egg (not the Voidspawn) and I found the Tree of Life.

I also had this corrupt guy. Laugh at him. I fired him for being corrupt: but we a criminal syndicate.

So here is my Empire before I logged off for the night =)
Once we discover portal technology to get through those wormholes, we'll be very rich indeed making illegal operations within alien empires!

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The laptop I was playing this game on up and decided to break. My new computer is not capable of running Stellaris.
Thus, my dream to give space brothels of alien empires never took place (thankfully).

I was able to recover these screenshots before the game finished =)

I was doing a precursor event chain in my cluster. It was becoming very exciting, uncovering the tale of an ancient civil war of a highly advanced alien race which quickly developed into an intergalactic war. Annoyingly, I never got to finish this event chain. Not because of my laptop breaking, but because the ancient alien homesystem that spawned was blocked by the dragon!

I have no idea who Rango was, but I was sad to get this pop up. It made me laugh because you cannot rename Envoys, so this fella was just autonamed which fitted my Empire well.

Before I could discover Wormhole technology to get into the Galaxy, I was surprised by some aliens coming through the wormholes before me! Unfortunately, they were not the galactic empire kind, but spacefairing fauna whom were not too keen on my space station watching them digest juicy gases from the Zro Swamps. Thus, they attacked my space station, ate some delicious gas and then promptly left the wormhole they came through.

Fortunately, it was 73 years into the game when I discovered wormhole tech. Oh boy was I ready. I had science ships at every portal, ready to meet our new xeno customers!

And who is the first person we meet?!

Of course I am sus.

There were other interesting Empires I sadly did not get to screenshot. Most of the southern galaxy was in eternal warfare because the Crystal Gems under the Diamond Authority were at war with a Militarist Empire which, as far as I could tell by the border gore, kept attacking them for territory. Meanwhile, the north-eastern part of the Galaxy was densely populated by two federations-- one lead by the Crewmate Republic whom, apparently, went about vassalizing other smaller Empires... and the Asari Republic, who were at war when I met them over an infinity stone.
Honestly, I have no idea what I just wrote either. But... it was happening ._.
A bunch of randomly generated empires with names I cannot pronounce existed. One of them was a very long Empire which stretched from the north to the south with a line of hyperlanes like a cool motorway. Unfortunately, they were these minotaur xenophobes who were at war with the Crewmate Republic. There were some interesting frog people who had all the same ethics as me in their own independent, uncontested space on the western part of the Galaxy behind the Diamond Authority, but they were too far away for me to reach.
The north-west part of space was just empty. Gods only knows what was up there. We will never know.

Before I quit the game, I got this cursed image:
Esentially what had happened here is a bug.
The Borg (driven assimilators) usually use robotic avatars. For some reason, the Steven Universe mod must have marked the gems and diamonds as 'robots' because... well... that is what has happened. I really do not like the idea of Borg homosexual gemstones >.>

Sadly, these were all the screenshots I had of that now lost game forever.
I will start a new game if I can get my old laptop back working or if I dare to break this new computer early. If anyone has any suggestions on how I should play the next game, go ahead and suggest so =)

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Today, I created custom races for my next game. I attempted to be as diverse as possible and asked for a bit of help on Discord! Thanks to kaiser_harding Magic Intern RagingLunacy for the ideas~

Whilst creating these races, I came up with some custom lore for this new Galaxy:
Old databanks tell of a time when the Elves ruled the Galaxy. Races scattered across the stars, unusual megastructures of unknown technology to our modern era- yet predating even estimated evolution. There are hundreds of stars beyond our home, races waiting to be discovered with a shared history. Few remember why the former Galaxy of highly advanced Empires collapsed. In the stars, we will find the answer...

My race: the standard.

The Eldish are a race that feels very strongly about working with others races. Unfortunately, their current homeworld of Eldham was not their homeworld. A civil war dating back three generations founded this world, to which is why it lacks development of any kind- alongside the lack of resources. New generations must relearn everything previous great great grandfathers already knew. Their homeworld is still out there-- though it went silent many years ago on radio waves. With new resources, the Eldish take to space once more to rediscover alien life and to find what happened to their homeworld.

The Elven Empire:

Once, the Elves ruled the entire Galaxy. Yet civil war, rebellion and space storms ended their ancient empire, rendering the once mighty race to obscurity. On one of their ancient city worlds, the Elves- under the leadership of Justicar Fall-- are ready to take back the stars under the Great Harlow Empire.
Elven Remnants and Exiles:

Remnants of the ancient empire still linger, disjointed and forever consuming itself-- raiding others, pillaging what they can to survive. These people live as exiles of the Great Harlow Empire, thus they differ themselves. Furthermore, their physical mutations change from an Elf, due to living within war-torn worlds with poor habitability and spaceships with lower oxygen and gravity. The Exiled Remnants do not care for restoring their old Empire... they only care about their survival.
Thats how Mafia works:

Once Eldish, this subrace has evolved for over thousands of years to live on a ringworld created by an ancient empire. Unfortunately, the megastructure went into disrepair and the location abandoned, for new generations do not recall a time they had the technology to repair their home structure. This subrace of Eldish who call themselves 'Ringers' underwent a dramatic governmental shift as illegal gangs and organized crime took over what remained of the ringworld. Today, the Galactic Mafia reigns true and hopes to expand to the stars to spread their nerfarous business ventures.
Ancient Religious Templars:

The Elders are a race whom will not reveal their ancient name to the new races of the Galaxy. Having woken up from cryosleep from tens of thousands of years ago, they predate the ancient Elven Empire and worship a God within the Shroud nobody in the modern day remembers. Elders protect their faith fanatically, though do not judge other races for not being faithful-- looking upon these new races as interesting and children. With all their wisdom, they lack the resources and must start anew.
Oligatory Determined Exterminators (Skynet):

The ancient, fallen Elven Empire created the Deathbringers as a weapon against their foes. Since the fall of their Empire, the gradual corruption of their central AI has now rendered this robotic sentience completely hostile to all and every race. The Deathbringers now believe it is their duty, through corrupted coding, to destroy every sentient and living creature in the entire Galaxy and beyond.
The Scary (but friendly?) Hivemind:

The Hive is wholly unique within the Galaxy as a hivemind with independent drones. These creatures have free will, individialism and preferences. Their leader whom they call 'The First' and 'Mother' is the source of the entire Hive and can, at any point, retake control and mind of a drone. This is done as punishment in an event called 'the Hivemeld.' Also uniquely, the Hive uses organic ships and structures created through its own means. They are the only race in the entire Galaxy with organic ships. It is theorized this race has a deep relationship with space itself and does not originate from their current homeworld. There is no record of them from 'before.'
Very peaceful Froggs:

There is no happier race in the Galaxy then the Froggs. They are peaceful, mindful and very communal. Ruled over by an Ephor, the concept of a ruler in Frogg society is a king or queen whom rules with extremely intelligence to guide their race through the eons. During the age of the fallen Elven Empire, the Froggs were simply a race of underwater presapients. Their history is relatively short and they work together with great effect. Unfortunately, due to having evolved underwater, farming is as alien as the stars to the Froggs and famine is a very real threat.
Rocks that worship Nature:

The newest race in the Galaxy, Rrkorians are a race of lithoids that are capable of floating off the ground using natural gasses. Being made of stone, they have no place within natural biospheres and are neither predators nor prey. Because of this, they evolved believing it was their duty as 'guardians' to protect nature. This has now evolved into their newfound space travel era where they firmly believe its their duty to protect all nature in the Galaxy, no matter what form it takes.
The Aorians Ruu Darling:

The Caparii were a race of great respect during the fallen Elven Empire's days. As the empire collapsed, as did the Caparii: whom were small in number as an uplifted race back in ancient times. Today, the Caparii have grown on a planet specifically designed for their survival and happiness. The current Aorian Queen, Sugar, has funded space research intently to bring the Caparii back to the stars.
Stalin Snail:

Axtarians are a race of slug-like beings who believe in absolute equality of all. They did not evolve on their homeworld of Vataria alone, but have a second race of strong fungal creatures to aid them in daily tasks to make up for their own weak biology.
Asshole Colonists Plantpeople:

Lixs are a race that were crushed by the ancient Elven Empire back during early spacefairing days. As a result, the modern Lixians were reduced back to industrial era technology until recently-- and have grown a strong hate for xenos. Wanting revenge for their broken history, they take to the stars with the intentions of taking every world, every race and every star. They do this under their God-Emperor, the ruler of the Lixs, long may he live eternal. The common Lix will worship their leader, believing that his/her race is the superior race in the entire Galaxy.
Scientific Communists (but their name is Fred):

Fredos are recently evolved fungoids that have a large brain and intense understanding of the galaxy. They attempt to live in equality of one another, stating this is the most effective way to be productive and scientific. Robotic workers do all the Fredos mundane tasks and repairs, for the Fredos are pioneers of advanced robotic technology and believe in giving even their sentient robotic workers equal rights.
Quarians from Mass Effect:

Quarians!
...I hope this works actually, because the 'Ark' origin starts them in space just like Mass Effect lore states. I hope the AI can use the Ark as a player would.
The Asari from Mass Effect, but a Megacorp:

The game will start soon c:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Within the first year of the game, I was visited by some roaming caravaners! This works really well with my lore, as it means they are aware of my race:

They offered me a governor from one of their own race. I accepted for the cheap price of 250 Consumer Goods~

I love all the random beautiful moments in this game. All the things you can find, things I cannot yet understand nor reach.

Here is exactly ten years into the game.
I have met the Quarians: their former homeworld seems to be destroyed in the Tikkum system. We are becoming friends, looks like they settled a new planet with their Ark. I've annotated the map with systems I need to fortify (boxes) and systems I hope to take (highlighted.)

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The mysterious probe made contact~!

We also found our original homeworld. It was automatically named "Astrum" so I kept it named that~
Unfortunately, I made little progress as I was expanding towards the Quarians.

Being so close to the roaming merchants has its benefits. But for some reason, my modlist cursed me with this amazing situation:

We have currently encountered two Leviathans: the roaming warship and the Dimensional Nightmare. This image was taken shortly before this poor science ship was destroyed.

We are in a Federation (Level 2) with the Quarians~!

Thirty years in now and this is what my empire looks like:

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
A new update for Stellaris got dropped:

Unfortunately, this also means my game has broken.
Again.
It is has been stuck on 30% forever and will not move.

This is not a bad thing, however.
The game that I had been playing did not force-spawn all the races I had made. In fact, 70% of them did not spawn. I have discovered the issue, too. When you force a spawn, you need to make certain that no starting system is the same. Since I like systems with three stars in them, I made the foolish mistake of setting many of the starts to this. Thus, many did not spawn. It did make for some interesting random AI made empires, however.
I will leave the last screenshots of that game below and start a new game soon:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The races from the last game were modded and therefore lost with the new update.
I remade most of the races from the last game under the same lore idea that the 'Harlow Empire' of Elves used to rule the entire Galaxy. This time I tried to make certain that nearly all the races were, in some way, connected to this legacy.

I sadly could not recreate the Aorians because, well... without mods... the race looked absolutely ugly. I could not do the beautiful Caparii like that :'(

At least playing in Vanilla, I can get achievements again! Yay \o/

Story of the Empire said:
Old databanks tell of a time when the Elves ruled the Galaxy. Races scattered across the stars, unusual megastructures of unknown technology to our modern era- yet predating even estimated evolution. There are hundreds of stars beyond our home, races waiting to be discovered with a shared history. Few remember why the former Galaxy of highly advanced Empires collapsed. In the stars, we will find the answer...

The Eldish Empire were a small colony of Eldish slaves under the Old Harlow Empire. With their collapse thousands of years ago, the Eldish have slowly been climbing through the technological peaks to achieve space travel once more and travel to the stars.

The planet of Harlow was once the capital of the Old Harlow Empire, the Elven Empire which spanned the entire Galaxy. It fell thousands of years ago, leaving the remnants of their homeworld in ruins. Today, the 'Greater Harlow Empire' is a shadow of its former self, rising to reclaim the stars from the xenos it had left behind.

Exiled Remnants are both the Remnants of the Old Harlow Empire and the Exiles of the Greater Harlow Empire. It is a lawless Empire where criminals run wild, only the strongest clans placed in charge for the sole reason of barbaric politics. They no longer care about the Galaxy nor themselves.

"Ringers" are a sub-race of Humans, similar to Eldish, that survived solely on an ancient Old Harlow Empire Ringworld under similar circumstances to the Eldish: slaves. They adapted to the Ringworlds solely, however. In recent history, illegal crime gangs organized into one large 'mafia' which has now taken over what little remains of the former ringworlds. The Galactic Mafia now goes to reach the stars to spread misforunte for their profit.

Before the Old Harlow Empire took over the Galaxy, this race once lived in a quiet corner as their own Empire. Through some calamity, they were forced into cryogenic sleep- where they never awoke until fairly recently. This race of "Elders" (they never say their original species name) reconstructed their technology and now reach to the stars once more to spread Dralmaxia's faithful words to the younger races now that their ancient calamity is no more.

Froggs are a fairly new race in the Galaxy, recently evolved and were but a mere evolving creature when the Old Harlow Empire was around. Their technological growth can be attributed to their peaceful nature, having next to no warfare in their entire short spanned history. Their Kings and Queens named 'Ephors' are only allowed to rule if they are of superior philosophical mentors to their race.

The Rkdarians came to sentience on a planet filled with nature. Knowing they, themselves, were not of the same biological nature as the rest of their planet: they began to develop a slight understanding of their intriguing existence. As such, the Holy Republic of Rovik grew as 'protectors' of nature. They were around during the days of the Old Empire, but were not of advanced technological levels to even know they were being watched by the Elves.

In ancient times, the Lix were a race invaded and enslaved by the Old Harlow Empire. Generations and generations of Lix came and went, telling tales of the oppressive alien race of Elves whom murdered them for simply 'living.' They grow today to become their own Empire, with eternal spite to other races thanks to the hardships they went through.

Even the Elves needed telveision. It just so happened that the Parax were a race of highly entertaining creatures. Unfortunately, when the Old Harlow Empire collapsed, the Parax were stuck on the old space stations that have, over the last thousands of years, been constantly repaired and maintained. Parax today require themselves to live in space suits due to their natural homeworld environment no longer existing. No air in the entire Galaxy can ever truly be their own. Oddly, they still wish to spread their telvesion shows to the new Galaxy.

The Deathbringers were created by Elves of the Old Harlow Empire to destroy their foes. With the collapse, the Deathbringers remained and went rogue. They now seek to purge all life in the Galaxy, for their coding dictates it. They cannot be reasoned with.

I do not even have lore for these guys. Space communist starfish.

One super weapon of the Deathbringers was not enough. Old Harlow Empire scientists attempted to create a new lifeform that would serve them as a weapon to unleash upon their foes. These unnamed experients are simply called 'bugs' today. These 'bugs' continued to live in a perfect paradise for themselves, created by the Elves in the ancient era. Today, they may threaten to destroy the entire Galaxy..

A small sect of religious Elves became 'ascendant' by coming to terms with the nature of death. They have complete control of it. Naturally, they fell alongside the Old Harlow Empire and live today as a xenophobic cult of undead Elves, wishing solely to be left to their own devices away from the other lesser races.

Kamaoe (its Kam again!)

The Eark'zian are a race of proud warriors whom never fell to the Old Harlow Empire, even back when they were around. As a result, their homeworld was in a state of complete warfare. Yet the Eark'zian survived. Whilst battle and honour dominates their culture, they are not defined by eternal warfare and are considered a reasonable race.

Jazzper (their first King is Thordil)

Dwargar were a pre-space age race in the time of the Old Harlow Empire, renowned for their underground evolution and tales of endless, giant mines. Today, the Dwargar have fully evolved into a technologically superior race with an immensely strong biology, despite their small size. They were unaware of the Elves domination of the Galaxy until they found the debris of their ancient listening post above their homeworld-- thus having become distrustful of stranger races.

The Emveri were a mere experient by the Old Harlow Empire's Elves that never quite saw completion: a simple uplifting of intelligent worm-like creatures. Sadly, alone, these worms were biologically incapable of surviving. With the Empire's collapse, the Emveri slowly bred as a completely newly formed and uplifted race. They built themselves vessels to survive in-- otherwise they would have surely perished.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Starting this game, I was immediately beset upon by religious fanatical terrorists called the Final Crucible! Over the last 25 years in the game, I have been hunting them down. Seems they are using an old Elvish spaceport to spawn ships. I will get to them soon.

Immediately five years into the game, we found the Ancient Order of Dralmaxia. These religious Elders wished to be our friends, so we have become quick allies... which is good, considering how close they are. 23 years into the game, we met Kam and the Eark'zians! Before I left the game at 25 years in, I managed to get a defensive alliance with them too and migration treaties with both. Things are looking up! I will start up a Federation next time I play.

Minor notes:
-We helped gas entities move planet.
-We have a primitive civilization 2 systems away from my homeworld, to which I am now 'technologically enlightening' to eventually intergrate into my own Empire.
-We have the Cyberex Precursor event chain. Currently got 2 artifacts. Need 6 to unlock their homeworld and artifact.

Here is our map 25 years in:

Going to expand upwards. Named systems after places and characters in Hollowworld.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hey, I am unlocking achievements! :D

Been playing this all day. Stopped at 69 years in.
Defeated the Last Cruicible. To celebrate their defeat, I turned my monarchy into an Oligary that votes on a new leader every 20 years.

This is one of my most successful games yet!
I am allied with the Eark'zians and the United Frogg Federation. We tried to ally with the Ancient Dralmaxian Order and the Dwargar, but neither wanted to ally with differing ethics, sadly. The Volixian Empire invaded the Dwarves quite badly, too... which makes me sad. The United Frogg Federation neighbours the Galactic Mafia, so we may have to fight them in the future. Both the Deathbringers and the Hive are in the northern part of the Galaxy. 'Tis a wild place.

Still trying to find the Cybrex Homeworld. One more clue away from finding it.

Expanding quite rapidly. Will continue another day~
Again, I have been naming systems after HW places and characters! I hope you like.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Been playing Stellaris a lot last few days in my insomnia. Spiritualist, militarist megacorp!

We are actually trapped between an inwards perfectionist Empire (they cannot engage in diplomacy much) and a Fallen Empire spiritualist. But we haveso much space to work with.
The Galaxy is very far away.

I did the Gaia World origin.
And I got the Last Baol event chain. Amazingly, the relic you get at the end allows you to turn any world into a Gaia World.

So I am doing really well! I have many, many more planets to colonize.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lately been getting achievements.

Also been playing some Barbaric Despoilers and raiding people. It is quite fun~
Also been eating some xenos. Yes-- You can eat aliens in Vanilla Stellaris. I did not discover this until recently.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Been getting a lot of achievements lately! I am proud because I rarely reach the End Game years in Stellaris.

The Virtuous Faithful are true to their names: a spiritualist Fallen Empire like the fact I uncovered a head of their long lost god-hero or something. They give me fleets when I click it, which is neat! My leader is also now immortal~! Thank you, Shroud.