Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wanted: Expert Interior Decorator [I/O: 50,000r]

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
1615935456818.png1615935489307.png1615935387915.png

***​

JOB DESCRIPTION: I have been struggling with how to decorate the inside of this monstrosity since I expanded it, and I would like to finally have it done. Honestly, I can probably do it myself but it will take a long time and I don't mind spending a bit of money to have a pro work their magic. This house has many narrow hallways, empty rooms, and awkward lounge areas; I've tried my best to do the bare minimum to make it RP acceptable, but it needs a lot of work. If you are a talented interior decorator and are interested in taking this job, please go check the house out. I will communicate with any interested person more advanced details about what I want. This is a large and strangely laid-out house, so that's why I'm hoping to hire someone more creative with these things than myself.

PAYMENT: My initial offer for this job is 50,000r. If you think your time is worth more, I am more than willing to negotiate. Contractor pays for/provides their own materials, so this should be factored in while payment is negotiated. Payment plan is also to be negotiated between myself and any prospective contractor.

DIRECTIONS: Spawn >>> Sanardu>>> "Isla Vallaz", use Dynamap to navigate further to the estate, or go to coords: <-905/65/8545>

CONTACT: If interested, please contact me on Discord (JUMP#2179). I will want to see examples of past work. All inquiries welcome, thank you!