Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[WANTED] Rolland Schiff (et al)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Let it be known to all in the Landing of the presence of a dangerous criminal in our midst, Rolland Schiff.

There have been several reports of assaults, attempted murders, threats on the lives of others, and attempted kidnappings.

The man is a former blessed of Valiant, possesses a notorious Starblood sword, plate armor, and may no longer be fully a man.

If you see him, report him to the guard immediately. If anyone has been his accomplice in any of his crimes, leniency is promised in exchange for cooperation in his arrest.

After he stands for his crimes in the city, he shall be extradited to Linistel where he shall stand for crimes against that kingdom as well.

By order of the city guard, Captain Alekov.

OOC
Bunch of heralds announce all this stuff in Storm's Landing. The IC about sums it up.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
{!} *A few posters around the Landing would be put up, addressing the heralds*

To any who wish to touch the Kilroxian. Place a palm upon him and consider thyself along with your loved ones’ lives forfeit. My only warning unto you.

- Branko Callas

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
{!} *A few posters around the Landing would be put up, addressing the heralds*

To any who wish to touch the Kilroxian. Place a palm upon him and consider thyself along with your loved ones’ lives forfeit. My only warning unto you.

- Branko Callas

[WANTED] Branko Callas

Let it be known to all in the Landing of the presence of a dangerous criminal in our midst, Branko Callas.

There have been several reports of assaults, attempted murders, threats on the lives of others, attempted kidnappings, kidnappings, murders, arsonry, the list goes on endlessly.

The man is a known Skraagite, and the full extent of what he is capable of is not known to the guard at this time.

If you see him, report him to the guard immediately. If anyone has been his accomplice in any of his crimes, leniency is promised in exchange for cooperation in his arrest.

After he stands for his crimes in the city, he shall be extradited to other lands where he shall stand for crimes against those kingdoms as well.

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
A small practiced and stable written piece seems to be at the bottom of all of the bounties, It is written in Mok'yra.

May someone please convert from common this, I see Branko Callas written here and I wish hunt him down, please arrange meet at tavern - Tol'lek of Koto Clan.