Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished War against the crown! [Declined]

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
*Oguk Junior hands the woman the money and sits while she writes the letter*
*After she has finished the letter, Oguk Junior signs it*
-A few hours later you see this letter all around Port Silver-
*A note in Port Silver shows the following message*
I, the grand Oguk Pakgu Junior declared war on the crown a little while ago. They had hurt and discriminated my people. She is selfish and only cares about her self. Lazy and unfit to the rule the kingdom she does not belong on the throne.
This war has not done too much so far, a few kidnappings and assassinations. A couple of battles in the streets of Port Silver. We are slowly taking over the streets and the Queen hardly trys to even stop us... She would rather sit in her spa and relax...
I ask you, the people to choose a side.
Will you support a crown who is lazy and does nothing for her people?
Or the Rebellion what could bring the good that Altera needs.
Down with the corrupt Inquisitors.
Down with the corrupt Crown.
-Raise your fist and fight for the people.-
orc_by_kikicianjur-d3dyihs.jpg
This event will not really begin till after the House August event as that will take up the Crowns attention and effort for now. So that means we have till about next friday to prepare for this campaign. Feel free to reply IC on what side you will support.

Supporting Earkz'Dok and the Rebellion:
  • Earkz'Dok - Earthspawn.
  • Secret - They are being our secret agents and elite spys... Names hidden just in case of Meta-Game.
  • Natrizi'ma - Dark Elves.
  • Hawklight - Hawklight have said they will not declare war on the Crown but if the Crown ever try attack my territory they will help defend it as they are personal friends, they are also acting as our struggles voice and representing us in front of the crown. (Bit like our Lawyers)
Neutral:
  • Clawheart - Greylings.
Supporting the Crown:
  • The Crown - House Arduin?
Information about the Rebellion:
Person leading the Rebellion: Oguk Junior - http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/oguk-junior-lightys-alt.22792/
... He is a GOOD guy and NOT a Darkblood.
Claim to the throne:
  • Haraeth put the Queen in power but she is not doing her job properly.
  • The gods now want Oguk Junior as the King.
Oguk Juniors current policies:
  • Too help out the poor and hand out food to starvation.
  • Too try help fix the Darkblood pandemic.
  • Too support the Church in doing its job.
  • Too lead a war against Grief.
  • Too serve Altera and it's people, doing what the Queen failed.
  • To give the Silver-cloaks absolute authority.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Greylings and Earthspawn working together? That will be very interesting!
They came up to me and where like: " Hey what if /you/ where king, yeah lets overthrow the Queen. "

Something about us being the Strength and them being the Brains and that we are each others counter-parts! I spoke to Fitz, I think it was and he said on the above world (Out of the Hollows) the Greylings and Earthspawn would be likely allies.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
They came up to me and where like: " Hey what if /you/ where king, yeah lets overthrow the Queen. "

Something about us being the Strength and them being the Brains and that we are each others counter-parts! I spoke to Fitz, I think it was and he said on the above world (Out of the Hollows) the Greylings and Earthspawn would be likely allies.
I dun care how many brains they got....meeza be general foo'

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Is it going to be PVP or RP? Of course a war isn't a war if you don't give some depth to it, gore in rp, losing your character, but...It cannot all be just words, the war would need alot of PVP too.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Is it going to be PVP or RP? Of course a war isn't a war if you don't give some depth to it, gore in rp, losing your character, but...It cannot all be just words, the war would need alot of PVP too.
Both, I am still organizing it with Michcat. Right now it is mainly RP fights and choosing a side. After the event with House August this will really blow up with PvP battles and alot of RP... And I mean literally blow up. Mich said she doesn't mind us doing acts of Terrorism and blowing up parts of Port Silver because... well with the Exodus it isn't all that needed.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
If you overthrow a Queen chosen by the gods, and it really gets into the open that you're a follower of Grief...

Well, you're just gonna end up inciting another rebellion. Civil war wheee~

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
If you overthrow a Queen chosen by the gods, and it really gets into the open that you're a follower of Grief...

The person leading this is not a follower of Grief. Oguk Pakgu is the public figure head because he is well known and Altera wide famous but his son Oguk Junior is leading it... Check his profile.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Shaman Czhelk of Clawheart stands neutral in this conflict, for he wants neither side to win.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend

I'm not a follower of Grief, just Andras' doesn't like/agree with the Queen

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
If you overthrow a Queen chosen by the gods

She was chosen by one God.

Maybe Kilrox wants the Earthspawn leading? They certainly spill more blood.
Maybe Shalherana would prefer the Caparii to lead? They would protect nature better.
Jishrim may want the greylings on the throne... They would cause chaos much better.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
I AM the heir though...so when oguk dies it will be me taking the throne, not the little snob.
Actually it is going to be a merit based sort of thing. You might both get power, or just one of you. Depends on who Oguk liked the most when he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.