Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished War against the crown! [Declined]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
From my end, thanks and its simple enough to just not act on this in RP till after the event seeing as taking It back isn't easy, just whack a note on the first post saying this isn't public knowledge in RP yet or so should work for now.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I do not care about an event like this. I do not care about the Silver Crown being rebelled against or whatever they had in mind. I am perfectly fine with setting up events where I do not "win". I have said this so many, so many times.

I do care about how I have had so much more work forced upon me in a time where I cannot, CAN NOT, handle it! How am I supposed to set up a war event in the middle of another one and jump into it right after the other one?! Do you realize I also must justify the kindness to the Earthspawn after they attack the people who are responsible for deciding who comes along with the Exodus if the Crown comes out still in power? Does anyone realize how hard I have worked to keep the Crown impartial so everybody comes along?!

I had some amazing plans for this. Lightyy and I were working together to bring awesomeness, and as Spear said- if I promise amazing, I swear I will bring forth the amazing.

Lightyy apparently could not respect the single request I made.
I am deeply offended at what he has done to me and I would still like that apology before things progress.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Firstly, I did not ask you to wait a week, I asked you wait until the other event was done.
Can I ask you to wait a week?
Their. The whole sentence. You clearly did ask me too wait a week. This is a big misunderstanding over nothing really. On these terms I see it for we both apologise.

This could of and should of been sorted in private.

Note. You are not going to die, you are not forced to do staff jobs... If you feel like doing it will kill you I highly suggest a break. I'm not even joking. If your that stressed from the Exodus it becomes unhealthy.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
So it comes down to this:
I apologise.
I hope you are willing too do the same.

Maybe I took the wait a week too literally? But if you didn't mean too literally wait a week then you should of worded it differently in a way I can understand better. Lets put this behind us.

Michcat

Their. The whole sentence. You clearly did ask me too wait a week. This is a big misunderstanding over nothing really. On these terms I see it for we both apologise.

This could of and should of been sorted in private.

Note. You are not going to die, you are not forced to do staff jobs... If you feel like doing it will kill you I highly suggest a break. I'm not even joking. If your that stressed from the Exodus it becomes unhealthy.
If you check the convo, I later did say "And wait until the event is done"
it was quoted inside the conversation. The event is taking longer then I thought it would. As it looks you have not respected that, we are having problems.

I don't think condescension will achieve anything, but if you would like to speak of things being 'forced' on me, I would like you to carefully read every response I have made to this thread.

Michcat

So it comes down to this:
I apologise.
I hope you are willing too do the same.

Maybe I took the wait a week too literally? But if you didn't mean too literally wait a week then you should of worded it differently in a way I can understand better. Lets put this behind us.
Apology accepted.

I do believe wait until this event is done" was stated maaaany times.

I'm sorry for escalating the situation outside of the conversation.

Spark

Broken
ah, well in a conversation long ago before the first GoC battle, in the cold war times, perhaps I can drag out a quote in a sec, Sally said she wouldn't support a house where a staff member was going to be King/Queen as she didn't want it to be staff controlled... yeah... maybe to be editted with a quote

Status
Not open for further replies.