Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

+WARSMITH FOR HIRE+BLACKSMITH FOR WAR+

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
In the beginning of times, Jaxon Dormus-Veileth (Veileth-Dormus?) began the first of what was to be several metalsmithing apprentices, and only wanted to make farm tools and horse shoes.

Now he sells his skills in all things armory, weaponry, and in-between: Custom orders available!

A new smith has taken residence in the settlement of Thorne! No posters have been posted yet, but a new forge and bellows has stacked up in what was once an empty, dusty shop. A man takes residence there, the striking sound of his tools and light of his fires disturbing the local sunflowers long into the night.

===

Orders are IC-only. Payment can also be IC-only. OOC Props can be provided upon request.

You can get to Thorne via Queensport, which has a boat at spawn.

{Click Here} to check out things of note Jaxon has made in the past.

{Click Here} to see Thorne's town thread!

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I think hes after jobs he can do in thorne- We got a smithy but I dont need anything specifically (maybe war stuff) Mitch

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The Legion needs a blacksmith, we may order from you soon. We need to bulk up our armory. How much do the following cost:

1. A metal lamellar chestplate

2. A scale or chain hauberk

3. A spear, sword, triangular kite shield and Morningstar

4. Recurve bows, crossbows and arrows (if you do those)

5. Lamellar horse armor

6. Rhomphaia

7. A good nasal, ridge, and Boeotian helmet

Michcat

Come to the South you fool
come to the north you sandcastle

The Legion needs a blacksmith, we may order from you soon. How much do the following cost:

1. A metal lamellar chestplate

2. A scale or chain hauberk

3. A spear, sword, triangular kite shield and Morningstar

4. Recurve bows, crossbows and arrows (if you do those)

5. Lamellar horse armor

6. Rhomphaia
You'll have to hash it out IC with Jaxon - I don't require OOC money. Being a smith, its entirely likely a trade could be made in roughshod iron and other supplies in return for the goods - Bring along what deals your characters would offer! :D

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
come to the north you sandcastle

You'll have to hash it out IC with Jaxon - I don't require OOC money. Being a smith, its entirely likely a trade could be made in roughshod iron and other supplies in return for the goods - Bring along what deals your characters would offer! :D
Astrakhan has a wonderful mine with all sorts of metals. So that's Gucci

Michcat