Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

WashedAsp's Whitelist Application! [Accepted - Jase]

WashedAsp

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username:

WashedAsp217654.

Country & Timezone:

Australia, GMT +10.

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?:

Yes.

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:

Metagaming:

Knowing information found/learnt in OOC experiences and using it to your RP'ing character's advantage. Example [Knowing the name of some one's character before RP'ing an introduction]. (Knowing stuff your character wouldn't)

Powergaming:

Providing ones character with skills/abilities from the get go, that it would not make sense to of been obtained. Example: [Stating your character is a master swordsman with no sword-fighting experience.] (Forcing actions and consequences onto others, while giving yourself countless unfair adavantages)

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?:

No.

Tell us about yourself!:

Very much introverted, tend to stick to myself [comfort zones] rather than branch out into too many new experiences. I find myself frequently being sheep like, if others suggest - there's a pretty high chance I'll just jump on that idea. Try to be as friendly as possibly, helps that I have a deep hatred of conflicts of any kind and don't see the point in holding pointless grudges. I don't like to rush, believe that everything is best executed in a calm manner and something will always be missed if a quick solution is all that's wanted. [Prove me wrong?] Not a very large character, I don't fill a room, more of a fly on the wall. Speak when spoken to is something I like to live by.

{Character Section}

Character Name:

Harvey Dougal.

Race:

Human.

Appearance:

Height: 5'7 ft [170cm]

Weight: 142 lbs [64kg]

Build: Slight.

Eyes: Brown.

Skin: Light.

Hair: Short [Dark Brown]

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

{Not exactly how I planned that to go} As he looks down puzzled at the stream of blood leaking out of his index finger. Pitter patter, pitter patter - the sound of the blood hitting the water in between the falls of rain.{Well, suppose putting my other hand down where I plunge the "stick"(had been sharpened against a rock) would lead to me catching myself}. Shaking the remaining fresh bits of blood as the flow begins to stop he turns to the pebbled shore, giving the cut one last wipe covering his other palm with blood in the process before realizing he could of knelt and just put his finger in the water {No wonder I've stabbed myself}. "Well, I won't be needing this." turning his body away from the shore and thrusting the stick as far as he could throw (which wasn't far but, it's the message it sends that counts).

"No luck with the fish? young one!" a voice calls out from the above the shore on the path.
Turning to face the voice, he spots an elderly man stepping off of a wagon - the posture of a right angle and using a stick to walk. Proceeds with a fake smile
"Only thing I've caught is my finger.".
"I see, I see.. well, I was "admiring" your technique and I must say a bigger & sharper stick would prove far more successful than the little flimsy branch you scavenged from somewhere." as he proceeds to turn over the stick he used to walk over to the shoreline - "Here, you use this stick of mine - call it a loan, spend some time having a go with this one and I shall return eagerly to see your results, alright with that?"
{Well, it couldn't hurt} Hand is held out awaiting the stick to be handed over. "I mean I'll give it a go but, don't you need this stick to walk?".
The strangers nods -
"That's right, I do. So if you accept the stick all I ask is that you don't throw it far away into the water so I can't use it to walk, sound fair?".
The deal is accepted and the stick is exchanged back at the wagon.

"You go and attempt to fish and I'll have a little rest."
.. and before a response could be given the elderly man's eyes were closed and could be taken for a coma patient.

[2 Hours Later]

Patience was wearing thin, even though fish had been caught, it had been so long time was merely just a question at this point.
"Oi.. old man! [No response] .... Yoohoo!" as he walks back over to the wagon.
Holding the stick in one hand and two slightly gutted fish in the he'd of thought it was rude to poke the man with either object.
"Hey, wake up!" in a much louder tone than first tried.
Jolted awake by the tone of voice, the elderly man springs into a slight bit of life upon realizing he was being called.
"Sorry, sorry. I'm awake." Looking upon what was in front of him - "I see my stick turned out to be of some use after all".
{My stick could of done this, silly old man..} "Yeah, it was so much help. Thank you!" offering a slight hint of smile towards the stranger.
The stick is returned to the old man, and before they could say there good byes..
"Hold on a mo', there was one last thing.."

The elderly man clutches at the fish in the opposite hand and speedily instructs his wagon to proceed moving hastily, as he peers back with a large grin on his face.. "Thanks for dinner, young one."

Puzzled at what had just transpired, and after a defeated sigh.. of all the time he had wasted. {Where's that other stick so I can .. y'know what never mind it's what I get!}

Key:
(After paragraph one)

- Elderly Man

- Harvey

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.