Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Weekly Saturday Lessons - [EST 6pm]

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend

====><====

Beham-Hans-Sebald-Sonne-03-1530-1540-DETAIL-1141x640.jpg

====><====

Where:
Storm's Landing Festive Grounds
When: EST 5PM Every week Saturday.
Who: Anyone

====><====

*Poster would be hung up around town*
"Let us join together on the festive grounds, so we can teach one another the martial arts we know and use. Even one lesson can make a big difference."

====><====

What:
If you remember my Just Cause event, pretty much that just put on a weekly rotation.

[!] If anyone wishes to give lessons, DM me on discord(Scroll#2424) so I can write you up for the next lesson. [!]

Attachments

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Jokes aside, I am happy this is a thing! :D
About time people started teaching combat techniques in public events =) I may go to these if I have nothing else to do at 10pm~

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Week 2 - Dec/18.

Trainer[1/4]
-Erwin

-
-
-

postponed due shitty university

Last edited:

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Short update, finished my uni exams so back where we were next lesson tomorrow! If you cant make it dont worry next year will be the same and on and on

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
The next lesson will be on the 8th, since my hangover from new year is still... bad. But ey, 'appy new year.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Week 3 - Jan/8.

Trainer[1/4]
-Erwin
-
-
-

[!]

*A note would be hanged up with the usual poster*
"As the guards decided to refuse the protection of the citizens and turned away from their duty. The following lessons will be held with basics in mind. Please do attend, for not your personal exploits in martial arts, but for your own safety."