Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What are some events you'd like to see in the Kalstaat?

What sort of events would you like to see most in the Kalstaat? (Pick 3)

• Total voters

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hello lovelies!

I am looking to encourage more rolpelay in Queensport and Eastwatch. Ideally these will be for those aligned with the Kalstaat, but I also see this as a way to encourage more people to come join in and RP with us there. With that in mind, I wanted to put a poll together to see what kind of events you would like to see most in the regions? Even if you don't live in Queensport or Eastwatch, I encourage you to vote anyway as some of these might be public.

And who knows? You may realize that we're not so bad and want to come live in Queensport to join our zany antics. ;)

So vote in the poll and put your ideas here of some things you might want to see organized and I'll get to work!

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
(Maybe this shouldve gone into Festivals but idk)

I voted Other just for sake of smithing contests becsuse those are just fun in general. Then I voted again for uh

Noble Balls
bro those were always fun

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Bandits, Noble's Balls, and Arcane Dueling running at the top. Any other contenders?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
;) I can help with the bandits if that's something people are interested in!