Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

What makes sense and what doesn't

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
That first line made cry.. get in trouble? They are humans not monsters. . Just be reasonable
If tib wants npc guards and you disagree. . Tell him and use good arguments instead of fearing them..
And if I would get in trouble for sharing my opinion. . I might as well leave the server. .
(But do not insult them. They don't like that)
Fair enough. Here is my problem.

/begin rant

There is too many ifs. IF we had a guard. IF this, IF that. If we had a guard they would of been there! But they weren't! Someone said there are more people in Altera than is shown on the list. I only see the people that are around me. The only person protesting at our speech was YOU. You tried to get the crowd going against us and it didn't work out. They were either on our side or indifferent. Only you were against it. There weren't any guards there. If there was npc guards you could of played the part of them for sure! But there wasn't! We spoke to a crowd of Civvies and not a police force. I already said we had people guarding us (more than the eye could see) so this isn't the issue. I was confident in Chalkans escape. If I wasn't then I wouldn't do it. And just like Reece said, this wasn't against the Crown it was against Civilization. We want people to know that we don't all have to live the same. I think people don't get this. Why weren't we arrested? Because there was nobody there to do so!

/end rant

I'm done.

-K9

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
. next time try not to get personal with a person in particular.. whoever you may be

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
. next time try not to get personal with a person in particular.. whoever you may be
What part did I get personal? (I need to learn to do this kind of stuff better, I'm not very good at holding back D:)

-K9

Jeroxia

Good
The part where you said. YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE AGAINST US

Edit: thanks for liking that tib! I appreciate it a lot. ♡

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Oh.... But he was....

-K9

D

Dark Auras

Fair enough. Here is my problem.

/begin rant

There is too many ifs. IF we had a guard. IF this, IF that. If we had a guard they would of been there! But they weren't! Someone said there are more people in Altera than is shown on the list. I only see the people that are around me. The only person protesting at our speech was YOU. You tried to get the crowd going against us and it didn't work out. They were either on our side or indifferent. Only you were against it. There weren't any guards there. If there was npc guards you could of played the part of them for sure! But there wasn't! We spoke to a crowd of Civvies and not a police force. I already said we had people guarding us (more than the eye could see) so this isn't the issue. I was confident in Chalkans escape. If I wasn't then I wouldn't do it. And just like Reece said, this wasn't against the Crown it was against Civilization. We want people to know that we don't all have to live the same. I think people don't get this. Why weren't we arrested? Because there was nobody there to do so!

/end rant

I'm done.

-K9
I wasnt the only one that was protesting you at the speech.

The point of this thread was simply, in real life, guards would be everywhere and would of arrested you when you started speaking out, you may say youre one cause but your words definately seemed like treason for anyone that doesn't know about what your cause is.

Sigh, I understand that you want to have fun but doing it in a huge public area doesn't make sense.

Jeroxia

Good
Yeah but people tend to go all self defense mode if you personally talk about them. .
As I said they are humans and they can't always keep professional when they are pissed off.
And neither can we as.. lets say: admins without perms. .

Jeroxia

Good
i knew it.. that is why naelwyn makes me wee my pants. .
But the time has come. .
chuggington-wooden-railway-dino-camera-cars-2pk-1.jpeg
Rerailsaurus