Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Player Characters are considered heroes/villains in Altera history?

kaza125

Lord of Altera
So in real life we read of Alexander The Great, Henry VII, Joan of Arc etc.

Do we have such characters that are remembered today in Altera that are played by people? I remember Legion. Queen Leminth of Altera. How about you guys?

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
There's really just the old greats since most people not named Glados aren't willing to nominate their characters as super important.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Queen Grief and co, The sorrows. /Eminu/.

Leminth indeed. Legion isn't a bad pick. . I suppose Albareth the Arbiter counts.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
No Longer Here.

Legion- Mage dude. Before my time but his name has come up a lot in my IC studies.
Tybalt- Love or hate the dude he ran one of the bigger kingdoms and is now gone. Given we move to the new map and Azerport will be rebuilt I imagine he wont' be remembered for too much longer.
Val- Same as above, except replace Marr with Lavoyard.
Wofltstadter guy I forgot- Same as both above replace Lavoyard with Wolfstadt.
Queen Grief- Essential in our history.
Cubey- Heard about him/her. Was apparently a big villain of the day. Bit before my time though.

Still here.
Lemnith-Mich is still kicking around here.
Naelwyn- Kind of impossible to study Altera history or research it IC and not mention him as he had a hand in so many cookie jars during his term as Loremaster.
Anhald Leadership- Cap n Rygan. Could put Peter here but both of them run the show OOC of the biggest current faction in the game whose roots trace all the way back to Arcturus.
Nwalme- Dudes been kicking around for years now and he runs House Fuvur now probably the second most numerous/powerful faction on the server.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
No Longer Here.

Legion- Mage dude. Before my time but his name has come up a lot in my IC studies.
Tybalt- Love or hate the dude he ran one of the bigger kingdoms and is now gone. Given we move to the new map and Azerport will be rebuilt I imagine he wont' be remembered for too much longer.
Val- Same as above, except replace Marr with Lavoyard.
Wofltstadter guy I forgot- Same as both above replace Lavoyard with Wolfstadt.
Queen Grief- Essential in our history.
Cubey- Heard about him/her. Was apparently a big villain of the day. Bit before my time though.

Still here.
Lemnith-Mich is still kicking around here.
Naelwyn- Kind of impossible to study Altera history or research it IC and not mention him as he had a hand in so many cookie jars during his term as Loremaster.
Anhald Leadership- Cap n Rygan. Could put Peter here but both of them run the show OOC of the biggest current faction in the game whose roots trace all the way back to Arcturus.
Nwalme- Dudes been kicking around for years now and he runs House Fuvur now probably the second most numerous/powerful faction on the server.
I'm actually considering raising a statue in memory of marr

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
there's also gelyk, who went from grand marshal of the inquisition, to leader of it before it all kinda fell apart, then became the champion of harateth, then kinda stayed as that for awhile, then sort of stopped being champion, then killed harateth and died under mysterious circumstances

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
I'd like to say Balatro is a legendary thief

Athryl is well known by now.

Scardrac for sure

I'll have to think of more. In the new world I plan on making a huge building with memorials to old important people

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Darko and the second generation Tideborne Family for their crime syndicate. I also agree with the above mentioned Sally the Pirate Queen for general notoriety and pirate mayhem.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
223hero7 's character Elias is regarded as Saint Elias in Anhald and has a living legacy within the Kingdom.
Lavoyard tried to secure the legacy of every noble in Arcturus, and yea Marr tried for the one who created them; both failed since there's no present use of their names.

That's all I know.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The old Hawklight bunch / Knights Radiant were all legendary figures.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
I suppose Albareth the Arbiter counts.
In that case his much more awesome predeccesor counts

Arbiter Percival Aetherson-Hawklight - (re)founder of the high church and builder of the grand cathedral, who died after collecting the 6 god swords and destroying them all so they couldn't cause any more disruption to peace of the world. Harateth and Kilrox actually joined forces to kill him in rare display of mutual rage, couldn't be revived as there was literally nothing left of his exsistence to be salvaged.

Draco Lonmar - first ruler of the current northern kingdoms, Won the great game of crowns and wore the original silver crown before Leminth was chosen by Harateth.

'Icecloak'
Oh hey I killed that guy xD