Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

When it Rains

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

The sun is obscured by darkening clouds over Storm's Landing, the telltale signs of a heavy downpour.
The only real difference, however, is in the way there are reddish tints here and there and several individuals have found
themselves having uncontrollable bursts of rage and hunger before it dissipates again.

-
Shifting black and red hues were spotted in the clouds above before it rained, heavily. The rain was a deep crimson: Blood.
It has soaked the Landing and multiple people lost their lives when a sort of crazed bloodlust took over them, urging
them to devour flesh or consume the blood of one another. In the aftermath, several individuals took to taking the deceased
to the graveyard in the Landing.

- = - = - = - = -

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Dang this reminds me of Bird Box. I like that my characters get to be forced to do things by some unknown evil higher power >:]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
(Birdbox was a fun movie, I hadn't thought of it for this but I can really see the parallels now. Spoooky.)

Updated first post with a conclusion. Sorry it was short!