Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

White list app [Declined - JustShadow]

iceman502

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:iceman502
2. Age:12
3. Gender:male
4. Country:unites states utah

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for first time? Not yet is saying it's not found on this webpage. But I will once it is available.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I like to play RPs because it makes me believe Im the character. It feels like Im really in the game. Trying to survive and live. Ive played lots of RP games since i was little.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Im iceman502. My old server hosted by Kallum Par. I'm friends with Kehza, Bodejodel, Kallum, Phoenix_Eden and dogbew. I was told to come play on this server by herpd3rp. So i figured I'll try it out. My interests are: I would like to learn how to program java and unityscript. My hobbies include: Swimming,soccer,basketball,running. I like to play minecraft. I find time to play minecraft and im a active player.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I'm not very good at creating things. I have a good idea for things but when i build them it turns out very bad. So i stick with pvp servers.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I think I've pretty much covered it. But if there's anything you want to know feel free to ask.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes i do. Those hacks give an unfair advantage to the people using them. It also ruins the game for the other players.
11. How did you find out about our server? I was recommended by herpd3rp and also later recommended by Kallum.

12. Have you voted for us?
No not yet. Hopefully if i get white-listed on this server and play for a little while I'll vote.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please white list me and thanks for reading my app. iceman502

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Please add to question 6 which RPG's you have played.
Also, try to expand question 7 a bit.

iceman502

Lord of Altera
Ok well some of the RPG Games that I've played I guess are MMORPG. I've played hero smash adventure quest worlds and some more but forgot at the moment. Well I'll try to expand #7. I've grown up in a town called Fillmore. I've lived there all my life and still am. I go to a very small school. If I wanted to go to say a walmart it would be an hour drive. So I'm hoping you can guess how small we are. I don't swear and don't try to bring others down. I'm a responsible player and an active player. I hope this is good enough to get me white listed.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
In accordance with the standards set by the ESRB, the Hollow World server strictly follows the minimum requirements of the E10 ESRB rating. Due to the unpredictability of online play, and standards set by other online multiplayer games, all whitelist applicants must meet the minimum requirement of the T ESRB rating. Titles rated T(Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. All whitelist applicants must be 13 years or older.
Also, you were told not to send messages to moderators asking them to look at your application, although I do understand that you have been waiting over 24 hours. Thanks for applying anyway :)