Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

White List application [Approved-Alaila]

Tuckser91

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Tuckster91
2. Age: 20
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: England
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I Enjoy Role play games, and would love to join a server with players who are actually looking to play in role play. I believe the atsmophere would be great for me in your server, and i will contribute my best skills of role playing. I have played many games mainly MMOs from Face of mankind to guild wars. I have played more of less all the greats. Face of mankind was the closest RP expereince i had as its a SCI FI future RP game where you must RP to get further in the game.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Ryan, i enjoy playing minecraft and the xbox when my girlfriend isnt shouting at me. I work full time as a motor mechanic and dont really get much time to do anything from 8-6 at night other than work. I enjoy escaping normal life and joining a good bit of fun on a server, i am a Sub admin on another server but i dont really enjoy it there as it is hard work and lots of kids moaning about giving them stuff and helping them. I Would now rather be on the other end and be able to join a server with a great theme and seems a great community with mature owners. The main problem i had with the server i am an admin on is the owner is very immature and will just go around attacking players cause he is bored.
From this i dont agree with any of his methods and his lack of care around players, he would rather shout and get angry then talk to players with respect. From that he has taught me some good skills and things to do with mine craft as i havent played for a great deal of time. I dont really have many other hobbies than just jumping into minecraft for fun and sometimes battlefield to destress.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well yes, i have some events which i posted onto the last servers website. http://creatorcraft.com/events/ - There were more events, but however i didnt update the site. I was mainly working towards creating PVE events as it seemed funner.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am happy to help in any way you want, i would enjoy being a player on your server but in later periods possibly join your staff and help out. But obviously that is at a later period.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, but however i dont have a clue on how to add anything like that. I struggle with trying to change my texture mods and still cant get my head around it.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I accidently type /stop rain on my last server, and it stopped whole server. From this i deemed it neccisary to start looking for another server on the mc.serverlist as the owner did not care that it was totally accidental and i meant to turn the weather off.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) I will vote as soon as i have finished typing this!!!
Thank you for reading
Tuckster91!!!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!​
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!​