Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

White list application - XxWenKazxX [Declined-Tang]]

XxWenKazxX

Villager
1: XxWenKazxX
2: i'm 17 years old.
3: Male
4: Sweden
5: Yes, i understand that it's very important aswell.
6: a) It looks organized and active RP server. Nice chat mod and probably good admins.
b) I've played WoW for 2 years, but only 1 year on a RP server. I love the roleplaying aspect of the game, but it has it flaws where minecraft does a much better job on that.
7: Hello, my name is Max and i'm a RP fan. I love minecraft(i've been playing it since patch 1.1 Beta) but i've never did any RP in it. I'm playing floorball on my free time and minecraft (ofc). I'm a social person and i love events, but i can also take my gear and go on a solo adventure. I'm here because this is one of the best (if not THE best) RP server in minecraft. I'm pretty good at english, but not perfect since i'm swedish ;)
8: No, i cleaned my hard drive recently ''/
9: I hope my name doesn't hurt the applicaton too much, but since i've got a RP skin i hope that it'll be good anyway :)
10: Yes.
11: mcserverlist.net
12: Yes.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Right well, you're going to need to include the questions in your application, also, you only have 6 sentences, 8 are required, or at the very least greatly encouraged.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Tja du ( im swedish to) Lägg till alla frågor och ta mer på nummer 7 och ha inte så mycket om Minecraft där haha

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Failed to reply after at least a week. Declined. Feel free to make/edit you application to try and get in if you return.