Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [Declined-Ayda]

KittyDylan

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
KittyDylan

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I define metagaming and powergaming by being Op I think
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
You allow X-Ray texture packs but to use a mod you have to ask a staff member/a mod
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I love to have a great time talking/playing with my friends in school and online. Also I am a big fan of anime, fantasy, magic, and midevil I think its alot of fun to imagine being in a midevil fantasy type of magic world. A bit personal but I am super shy talking to others I dont really like talking threw discord, skype, and real life it just makes me nervous and freaks me out unless I know you in real life like if we are friends. I also love to role play real life and in video games but I need to get better at role play in video games I am still learning. My last thing is I want to go to Japan one day it looks amazing in pictures and you know the anime and all that, welp thats a bit about me I hope you accept the application or help me improve it thanks. :heart:

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Personally I would say I am a pretty good builder even if I dont have anything to show you I think you will see my build probably one day.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Sorry no

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Rose Fortuitous

Character Age:

Character Race:
The Sangrian

Appearance:
Cloths black and purple cloths are a purple cloak, black boots, has a short grey shirt on, and dark blue shorts all of it is loose light cloths (easy to move around in)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin-editor/

Written Test!
In a small normal town lived a girl named Rose she had a normal life went to school, cooked, helped around the house like a every day person. But there was something that was different about her she had a dark secret her mom and dad worked at a gambling tavern every time shop would close they would get drunk I always was there when they were drunk because I would clean up the place. Once I was done cleaning my mom and dad would gamble and while they gambled I stole my moms money and gambled also even is I was not of the age. Sometimes I would even drink beer or wine. My parents did not care they were to drunk to even notice sometimes they would even forget to put a limit on how much money they spent because they were so drunk. If they did spend to much money we could not pay for the taxes I had to work in a black market so we would not die or loose our home. I never had a chance to play with the other kids but that was fine I was able to gamble which soon became one of the most things that I loved. Now I go crazy to gamble everyday I would do it loosing money or winning I would not care I only did it so I would have my own fun. I wear a cloak and tall boots to make me look like the age when I go to local gambling places which works there all to drunk or stupid to notice. But one day I was fighting this person in a gambling match when it was there turn they used a beam of light and then they won they said the used luck magic to boost there luck at gambling. When I got home I wondered about how to get luck magic also or a magic that can help me gamble. After 6 years later I decided that night I ran away from home taking $100 from my mother I also went to the gambling tavern in our town I got supplies and headed off. Now I search the land to find someone who can teach me magic so I can beat anyone who comes in my path gambling or not as I go in my journey for magic I will become better at gambling but I dont just want to gamble I want to make friends, get a real jobs, and maby even do a few quest but for sure I will find out how to use magic no matter what it takes it may be greedy but I want to get to the top no matter what it takes but for now I have to take baby steps its a huge world and there is only one of me so form this day I will change my life forever.
Current Setting of the Server:

As the last galleys pull into port from the Northern Kingdoms, so too do they mark the end of the Exodus. A dark and desperate chapter in Altera's history.

The undead swarms had battered us, and the Sea of Storms had bruised us, yet here we were, alive. Alive in a brave new frontier to the east, and the flickering embers of our dying lands were now kindling the fires of new civilization, in a land of opportunity, vast and boundless.

Now, for the first time in a long time, there is hope. Hope of a new chapter, a new beginning and a clean slate. Yet there is also fear. Fear of the land unknown, and the danger untold. There is fear that, in spreading the light, we draw the ire of what lies in the shadows. In this new land, it even seems as if demons and the explainable come out to play.

But no matter the opinions on the subject, there is one thing that may be said for certain.

Life on Altera was about to change

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I just wanted to take a moment to point out something that I've found that is incorrect about your application then we can move forward!​

✦ Your answer for question 5 is incorrect. Please read {This Thread} and try again.
✦ Your answer for question 6 is incorrect. Please read {This Thread} and try again.
✦ Player made Cultures [In this case, 'The Sangrian'] need to be applied for after you have been approved for whitelisting. Please use one of the base races while applying for your whitelist.
✦ Please be cautious of your grammar during your written test.
✦ There is no form of magic like what you explained in your written test. It would be advised that you remove that portion of your written test.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

I'm very sorry, but I must decline your application for inactivity.

You are perfectly free to re-apply however! Thank you for your time!​