Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

whitelist application [Declined-Ayda]

mandy

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username? skindexrp

2. How old are you?i am 26 soon to be 27

3. What country are you from?michigan

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?not yet but i am going to as i am done answering these questions

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming? well metagaing is telling someone in discord or ooc where you are and powergaming is killing a character or knocking them out in the first hit or swing by a sword

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no i don't i do not know what they are

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
i met none just a staff

8. Tell us about yourself!
well i like to get along with people and be friendly not much to say

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
nope sorry

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
nope i found you on the website

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
her name is mandy

Character Age:
she is 20

Character Race:
human

Appearance:
she has light brown hair and light blue eyes with a white dress on
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
i dont sorry

Written Test!
Mandy was born and raised with her mom and dad she had two sisters when she got older she though of going out on her own to look and see what she has been missing all her life she then stumbled across some lovely villages but did not stay long as she was a voyager. she soon went to some markets that sold ribbons as she put a blue one in her hair and she went off again till she met someone who wanted to go with her on her journey.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hello again,

I regret to inform you that your application has been declined. The reasons are as follows:
  • Impatience in regards to the time required to process your application.
Please take the next three days to look over the information given, as you also stated you haven't looked over that, and familiarize yourself with our rules and regulations. In 3 Days, you will be able to repost a new whitelist application, and I hope to see an application from you in the future.