Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Whitelist Application [Declined-Karasu1996]

vida0016

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Vida0016
2. Age:14
3. Gender:male
4. Country:I live in Denmark

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?Yes i have read and agreed :)

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I remeber being on the server before it got whitelisted and i realy like the roleplay i made a little journey with a villager i dont remeber the name of. and the massive castles give a good experience. and i have been working with Roleplay before quit alot actually we made some games and got going with all kind of characters it's so fun

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.I am Vidar, my interrests would be Pc stuff hardwares but im not so good at it so yeah... my hobbies is scooters hanging out with my friends. i am here becouse i want to come back to the server and do some "True" minecraft rp journey with people and lots more on the server. i came here becouse i was looking for a old server i was on i searced "The hollows" that was the name of the server and i found this i had never heard of roleplay in minecraft so i wanted to try something new and i ended up here and i have never regreted that choise

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.I dont realy work with anything i sometimes do rp with people every thursday so this was a bit of a short answer sorry :(

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?I dont know what to share so i'm gonna have to leave another short answer.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?Yes i am aware of that i read the Tome of Citizenship before i did my application​

11. How did you find out about our server?i found this server becouse i was looking for a old server i was on i searced "The hollows" that was the name of the server and i found this i had never heard of roleplay in minecraft so i wanted to try something new and i ended up here and i have never regreted that choise

12. Have you voted for us?Yes i quick made a user on the webside and voted for you and i voted becouse i realy like this roleplay and everything about this server