Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

whitelist application [Declined-Wrong Area and Failed to use template]

pop24225

Villager
I would love to be in white list. It sounds amazing. The one picture of the castle that you put up for the whitelist application already made me exited.I would like to be a humble Knight in your service my great king of hollow world. I love role playing though my mom doesn't exactly think its the best thing in the world. try my hardest to figure out a way to play the games I love. The server sounds as if it is the best server in the world. I would love to be on white list and if this doesn't exactly meet the expectations of what you wanted for whitelist,then I under stand. Please just take it into considerasion.
P.S. I don't know if this will offend you or not but, the castle looks like hogwarts. Great job. :D

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
No, this follows none of the application format at all, please retry using the application format under 'Apply for Whitelist' at the top of your screen.

CAUTION! YOU MAY HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN!

EDIT: Also in wrong section, (move please)