Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application Form: megumann [Accepted - Jase]

mcmann

Villager
mcmann
mcmann
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

megumann

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Taking OOC information and applying it IC (utilizing ooc knowledge that your character would or should not have the means to know).
Powergaming: GodRP. Dodging all attacks, making moves without stating it as an attempt, basically you're doing everything in your power to overpower the other player without any realism or consideration.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No. Such will NOT be tolerated.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
ToastySpam

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi, I'm mcmann! Well- megumann right now, but I promise that's temporary. I recently got into the KonoSuba fandom and consider Megumin to be my favorite character there, so that explains that. That said, my hobbies mostly revolve around anime, gaming and content creation. As far as games go, I play mostly Minecraft, but enjoy playing the occasional game of Fallout 4 or Celeste (even though I rage so easily at it). I mostly do stuff on twitch now with a fanbase of 79 followers and 2 subscribers, but I have done some youtube stuff. Nowadays, I focus a lot more on random skits than gaming when it comes to youtube. I'm very tech-savvy and enjoy spending time with a small group of friends; I'm relatively introverted so if I get into an RP with a larger group and I clam up, I'm suuuuper sorry!!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Can you hear me? Can you hear us? The minority, the lesser, the few. We call out our grievances and I don’t think you can hear us. We point to the red flags, urging you to look, begging you to see, but you don’t. Instead, you keep going forward. You go for what you think sounds cool. You think the ‘80s would be a great theme, and we agree. You mention titles, and we nod solemnly. But when we step up, propose an idea, construct a plan-- you respond with self-bias and a swift change of topic. You disregard the ideas of those with experience, all of those except the ones with a title. A title which was given while others were under the impression that this would be a democracy. Equal opportunity to run and attempt, show our worth and flex our value, only for the position to be handed off without discussion or democracy. A decision made without the open acknowledgment of other valid options.

But what about the others? The other part of the minority, the other representatives of the year prior? The ones who know how the system works, and the ones who know what is at stake. The ones who have been flailing their arms and calling for your attention, only to have our ideas repressed. We tread forth with the ability and experience to make this one of our best books yet, but we are given a null opportunity. We are obligated to sit in silence, knowing for a fact that our ideas, our brainchildren, and our breakthroughs will be shot down within seconds of their proposition due to the blatant entitlement of those who do not know what will or won’t work out.​
This was unfinished, however, stated to be some of my most powerful writing. I hope you enjoyed.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Yes, DizPanda referred me.

Character Name:
Myriani Acosta

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Myriana stands at five-foot-six and has short and (sometimes) messy hair and sparkling (literary, not literal) silver eyes. Her face is heart-shaped, and her complexion is clear and a soft pale. She has a petite figure which is hardly hidden by the dress she wears. She prefers to wear crimsons and blues, though she would consider wearing something slightly ivory or purple.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A

Written Test!
Hours are like weeks, minutes are like days, and seconds are like hours to the girl as boredom overtook her state of worry over her sister, who had been missing for two days at this point. Her patience was running thin as she stared at the entrance to the family home, quietly awaiting even the slightest sign of return. How could Raeyna abandon her with her wretched old grandfather? She wanted to cry at the thought of her sister never returning home, but she has a habit of bottling her emotions up and staying strong- acting older than her age! She paced the small stretch of hallway around the front door as she contemplated her options. Grandfather was asleep, she could just find Raeyna herself.

If she chose to go after her sister, she could be alone for days, weeks, even months! Though, if she stayed here, who’s to say if Raeyna will return? She halted her incessant pacing as she took a moment to ponder. A small adventure would be in order should she choose to search for Raeyna, though she’ll certainly have to stay on track; no diversions! She’s young, yes, though what’s that to do but provide her a bit of leeway in this world? She’d never been in the city, maybe they’ll take pity on the lost elf. Food was hardly a problem; not only could she take some from the cupboards while grandfather was asleep, but perhaps she could figure a way to acquire something edible from her surroundings through whatever means necessary. Her plan was forming.

That’s it, that’s the plan. Her grandfather has never done more than provide a roof for her. The only family member in her life that was more than something that vaguely exists to her would be her own sister. The choice was clear, it’s time to get going. Now’s her chance to turn her back on the place, though her grandfather was unknowingly about to provide her with a parting gift. She knows he wouldn’t immediately notice if she were to sneak a few loaves of bread, and perhaps some valuable jewelry for her trip; necessities are necessities. Grandfather won’t be left empty-handed, though; for him, she left a note, despite knowing he couldn’t care any less about her absence. “Thanks for the parting gifts! -Myriani”

So, she set out after her sister, not exactly knowing where to start her search. Which way was the city again? Butterflies were swarming in her gut as she simply began to walk in any random direction, luckily, towards the city.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Works for me! Welcome!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!
Server IP!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mentor.
mcmann