Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application: Greis Iron Hart (approved - Bartooliinii}

TalonWren

Settling in Altera
Legend
Talon_Wren
Talon_Wren
Legend
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Talon_Wren

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes. Pretty general stuff that usually goes with all RP servers aside from a few server mod/lore specific ones.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the act of you roleplaying something that you yourself know oocly, but your character doesnt. Powergaming is the act of attacking someone in an rp way that has immediate resolution. (aka not fairly) as opposed to the correct way and rping an attempt.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, and honestly no one should allow this. Why spoil the game? it makes no sense... :p But i digress. No...

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am very Introverted.I love to play survival, building, rp games. Sometimes i love to play board games.As for music? Mostly instrumental/video game music. OR you tube mixes are nice music to listen to as well (kito music etc). I also love to sit here and daydream about the perfect mmo that actually encourages rp though the mechanics itself, and not like other traditional quest spam mmos.

Character Name:
Greis Ironhart

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
He is a light colored, 6 foot tall man. Built for the smithing work he does. He has blue eyes and yellow hair. He wears alot of leather, usually leather vest, a crude leather jacket when in colder climates. A dull red scarf given to him by one of his friends long ago. A rucksack is on his back usually when he is about. He has black cloth pants that is usually covered in soot. On his head are soot covered googles.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Attached

Written Test: "Story of the choosing":
Greis woke up in the middle of the night. It was quite unusual for him to just wake up like this, especially since his work as a smith tired him to the point of sleeping heavily. He grumbled and pulled the covers to his face, wanting to get back to rest. And then the source of his disturbance jolted him to a sit, a loud clanging noise had once again echoed through the silent small house. 'The smithy!' he thought. He quickly shot out of his bed in nothing but his pants, quickly grabbing his hammer and tongs and bolting noisily down the stairs. He quickly kicked open the door to the smithy, listening closely and putting down the tongs to quickly strike a match and light the lantern.

The room lit up slowly as he picked his tongs back up. His gaze slowly scanned the room for any intruders. Nothing... not even a shadowy figure. He slowly walked into the room, all the while slowly looking around. Greis was in no way a subtle man, he was tall, broad, and worked iron on a daily basis, besides this was his house and if there were any intruders there would be hell to pay. His heart was still racing.

'That was definitely a loud clang', he thought, 'It had to be a person, anything around the smithy would need quite a bit of force to push.' He scowled. Suddenly he heard something rushing through the pile of scrap he kept nearby, the barrage of loud noises splitting the air. He dove towards the pile of trash with his hammer swinging, only causing more of it to shuffle about and make more of a racket. He didn't see anything as his vision focus once more from the dim light the lantern had been casting. He pushed himself up and looked around, swearing he saw something shuffle away quickly.

He narrowed his eyes, trying harder to see through some of the darkness, this time putting the tongs down and taking the lantern with him. He definitely heard a noise in the silence, it was a very soft breathing noise, one that made his heart pound harder. He got closer, slowly raising his hammer to strike. And then.. all of a sudden, a large rat popped out from under an overturned bucket. "Bah! He cried out. "Git ou' of 'ere ya bloddeh ro'ent!" He said as he kicked the bucket. The 'thief' then scurried into the hole in the way from which it came, never to be seen again...

Attachments

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Maaaan that story was exciting! You're an excellent writer! I also like the stuff you like about the kind of games and kind of music you listen to, nice to find someone like minded :)

Let me get you into our world. I cannot Whitelist you right now but it'll be done before the day is through, so:

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Last edited:

TalonWren

Settling in Altera
Legend
Talon_Wren
Talon_Wren
Legend
Thank you! Much appreciated! I'll hop on and take a look around when I can. I do have a question though... were those just supposed to be just words under the links posted or actual links? :3 I clicky and no thing happens. :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thank you! Much appreciated! I'll hop on and take a look around when I can. I do have a question though... were those just supposed to be just words under the links posted or actual links? :3 I clicky and no thing happens. :p
Hey, yeah they're supposed to be links! I reckon the mobile copy and paste doesn't copy the links over like it should. I'll get you the links once I'm at a computer