Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Who Would Consent?

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
With the new Vyre rework and the addition of the Lover type I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw this question out there

This question isn't as much of "who consents to turning" despite that being part of it but it's more a question of who consents to basic flirting?

I don't have any immediate plans to go out and starting hitting on everyone but I also don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable if that changes.
Obviously any flirting would be rather tame but I just figured I'd get a census to avoid putting people in that situation if it does bother them.

And hopefully other Lover vyres and use this as a reference.

(Writing quickly on my phone so forgive any weird formatting or typos)

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Look okay idk how to casually ask this stuff without it sounding weird XD

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I think it's all in good fun, and the way you've set about asking is fine. Of course if you're not sure about something, you can always ask in the moment too.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Flirt with Fi, I would say Maple but she’s underage at the moment lmao (and would probably kick a guy in the dick given a chance)

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
You can try but eimar may just look at you odd a bit, and ask you what are your angel is. But he has a spirit of one so is easily manipulated

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
You alresdy know I'm chill with mourin flirting, though in eliss's case I'm pretty sure mourins on a "no flirt list".

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
i dont think any of my chars are very good to flirt with atm lmao
but overall rp goes as it goes, OOC wise im not uncomfortable with flirtin, just dont do it to the child lol

PRECURS0R

Lord of Altera
Legend
PRECURS0R
PRECURS0R
Legend
Ginnians a spoken for man, though of course anyone could try if that’s what the rp is goin to.
And Hyōga is a weird ass bird child at the moment. So like flirt at your own risk.