Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Winter

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
[x]
Name:
Winter Silveira

Other Names:
"This kid" - By Sugar: A nickname Sugar used to call her when she was acting weird, has sort of faded away today.
"Sparky" - By Maebh: A nickname Maebh gave her to describe her. Maebh said it was because of Winter's energy and fun Magic Intern

Titles:
Something fancy, she never really remembers it herself.

Race:
Human - Soolora sub-race

Sexuality | Marital status:
Heterosexual she assumes

Current Residence:
Linistel
Social Status:
Lady, she thinks
✺Physical Appearance✺

Height:
157 cm / 5'1 feet

Weight:
48 kg / 105 lbs

Eye Color:
Hazel

Skin Color:
Dark skinned

Shape of Face:
A sharp chin, diamond shaped
Build of Body:
- Athletic.
- Low fat-percentage, most of what was left gathered around her lower abdomen.
Hair Color:
Dark brown - Bordering black

Hair Style:
Loose, down to shoulder blades.

Complexion:
Constant blushed cheeks
Is Seen By Others As:
Childish and outgoing

Scars:
None
Identifying Marks:
✺ Her dark skinned hair colour
✺ Her athletic build

Voice:
Personality✺
Personality:
Winter has an outgoing attitude and is not afraid of confronting people, nor is she shy to introduce herself. Winter's behaviour is difficult to mark, because while she does have consideration for others, she is also one to follow her own spontanous ideas and grab the present. She does not like being overshadowed, and will often try to grab peoples attention one way or another. With this said, because of her outgoing attitude she will seek towards more silent people and shy, unconsciously to avoid being overshadowed.
✺ Sleeping
✺ Attention
✺ Comfort
✺ Freedom
✺ Her family
✺ Helping!
Dislikes:
✺ Coldness
✺ Limited freedom
✺ Being ignored
✺ People who are rude to people she like
✺ Boring people

Values:
✺ Friendship
✺ Family
✺ Those who are there for her
General Attitude:
Winter's general attitude is optimistic and will instinctively try to brighten the mood
Religious Inclination:
Shalheranna - Coming from the deserts, she has an inclination for praying for good weather, rain and green areas, and etc.
Sallana - Originally introduced to this god by her mother, but after some events she now carries some doubt. Still prays to her, but her heart is not fully into it.
Valiant - A little interest has sparked!
Alignment:
Chaotic-good
Peaceful or violent:
Peaceful
✺Trivia✺
Favourite...
Colour: Blue
Flower: Poppies
Pasttime: Running
Food: Sugar's food
Drink: Water
Place: Sugar's embrace
Animal: Frog
Least favourite...
Colour: Grey
Flower: Rose
Pasttime: Being bored
Food: High fat food - Feels disgusting
Drink: Apple Juice - Too sweet
Place: TBD
Animal: TBD
✺Qualities and Flaws✺
Strengths:
✺ Stamina
✺ Compassionate
✺ Bold
✺ Brave
✺ Outgoing
Fears:
✺ Abandonment
✺ Water
✺ Angry people
✺ Raised hands
Weaknesses:
✺ Unknowing
✺ Slow to read situations
✺ Ignorant
✺ She can be too bold

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
✺Goals and Skills✺
+ - Done
/ - In-progress
x - Failed

~ - Abandoned

Short term goals:
Find Sugar in Linistel [ + ]
Find love! [ / ]
Find an occupation! [ / ]

Long term goals:
Be healthy [ / ]
Make her own family [ / ]
Combat:
5/10
Peaceful or violent:
Peaceful
Weaponry:
None
Training & Skills:
Flexibility: 10/10
Stamina: 9/10
Cooking: 5/10
Bartending: 8/10
Meeting new people: 9/10
Swimming: 1/10
Remembering names: 3/10

✺Relationsships✺
Click the ✺ for song

Relevant Family Members:
Sugar - {I know you are always there for me, and as will I! You have shown me so much kindness, that I can only hope to ever repay it!} Ruulu
Posey - {You always go about and make trouble, but you are my precious little sister, and I love you~} Catena
Linden - {You are my brother, you are quiet and unlike Posey, calm to be around all the time - Lil' brother you are adorable} RagingLunacy
Illy - {You are a member of my precious family! Your existance make me happy! You often reminds me a bit of myself, which I really like! It also makes me a bit scared, but maybe it is cause you are young! Maybe it is also because you are a kid... Hnng- I don't know!... I think I finally understand mama a little} The Cartoon Witch

Romantic Interests:

Trusted Friends:

Jenette - {I do not know you well, but... I feel like I can already trust you so much - You are a one of a kind, you need to speak up! You are a beautiful girl and smart girl, own it!} Ruulu

Friendly With:
Mikael: - {You seem really friendly! Plus you played along, which I really like! Would like to know more about you} Mandres
Maebh - {You are weird! But you seem really kind, even though you somehow try to hide it, I don't know. You are really fun to speak with and despite how often you tell me you can cheat me, I never feel like you do!} Magic Intern

Loose Acquaintances:
Adiella - {I believe we have met before, but my memory is not the best. We did not talk much, but I like what I hear you say!} bettemus99
Demitrius - {You seem like a kind man, and also very respectful and calm!} MRPolo13
Arthur Du Blaireau- {You give a lot of advice, and sound like my mother at times! You seem to have good intentions - Hope to see you more!} Morbid
Kyri Bluestone - {You ask a lot of difficult questions, makes me very confused! But you seem really nice and fun! But please no water! Oh oh! Also why do you not like saluting????} The Cartoon Witch
Bliss Godfrey - {Oh oh! I remember you! I think I remember you as being really kind and cute! Now you have cat eyes, which is a bit weird, but they do not look bad! I like meeting people I already like! I will see you again!} RagingLunacy

Wary Of:

Disfavored Individuals:

Hated:

Last edited:

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Yes . . . You! The uh . . . Which one were you again?

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Started some major updates.
Ruulu Used your profiles for refs, they look awesome!

Will be updating peoples relation one day