Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Winter's End [Violent] [4/17]

Scardrac

Felsummer

A mysterious benefactor arrives in Storm's landing. Laden in fine garb and jewelry, and encircled by a few armed men who do not seem pleased to be present, anxious to leave. The man looks to the people as his pride withers thin. Soon he raises his voice, unleashing his plea to the folk of the Landing, knowing it will soon reach the far corners of the land.

"Hear me, good people, and know I seek my words find those most brave, most able. Fortune follows a grave risk. I seek the return of my dearest friend and esteemed scholar, Walter Hoffman. Some few months ago, he and many able-bodied soldiers sailed North-East, chasing elder tales of power. They have not returned or written since. I have faith in those with undying will, the warriors of these kingdoms. Find Walter, bring him south to me, and you shall find a hefty sum as reward. I beg of thee, good people, tread lightly. The North at winter's end is cruel and unforgiving."

This is an extremely dangerous event. The story is curated, meaning the event will be more linear, providing dangerous combat and limited but critical rolls for the party to make. Death is probable. Reward is promised for attendees. Any may sign, but the risk will not be altered for those present. Ask questions below.

Date
4/17/2020 - 5:30pm EST

Sign-up

IGN:
Character Name:
Divine/Arcane?: (If Divine, list the spells you wish to prepare for the event.)
Inventory:
Notable skills:

(You may sign up if the party is full. Party will fill in if people drop out.)

Party [10/10]
Rook Corvus
Sir Peter Longtree
Clement
Aryn
Auriel
Wolfgang von Harrister
Geralt Llewellyn
Richard Varyn
Lothaire von Dugald
Reyne von Alderwood

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
IGN: ZeAfroGentleman.
Character Name: Rook Corvus.
Divine/Arcane?: No.
Inventory: Halberd. Recurve Bow with arrows (and extra strings). Hunting Knife. Leather armor with gambeson. Rations. Warm Clothes and a set of extra clothes.
Notable skills: Hunting, tracking, scouting. Knows a lot about the flora and fauna written about in Frostwarts.

Last edited:

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
IGN: Sir_Arc
Character Name: Peter Longtree
Divine/Arcane?: None
Inventory:
Arming sword
Norman shield
Bronze Sagaris axe
Brigandine with plate
Three pounds of Goat jerky
Notable skills: Veteran swordsman, muscle.

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
IGN: Aryn_Deathblade
Character Name: Aryn
Divine/Arcane: Divine - Theodra
Inventory: Hewing spear, longbow+arrows, knives
Notable skills: Archery, hunting, good theodra boy

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
IGN: Auriel_
Character Name: Auriel
Divine/Arcane?:N/A.
Inventory: Coat-of-plates, bits and pieces of plate scattered around his form. Longsword. Medical Supplies (Nothing fancy, won't be able to perform any great feats of surgery or whathaveyou.) Food and some tools of the trade- (think a pickaxe, some vague climbing gear and more.) He has a really thick cloak, made of the gucci medieval fabric, now.
Notable skills: Auriel is actually pretty good at the aforementioned which is climbing as well as (if it's necessary), vague forms of diplomacy and general close quarters combat.

Last edited:

SaddestDad

Lord of Altera
IGN: SaddestDad
Character Name: Geralt Llewellyn
Divine/Arcane?: Nay
Inventory: Older but well made suit of plate/mail, Dagger, Triple headed flail, A wartime field medical kit, enough dried foods for 3-4 days away from anyplace with conventional meals. A leather coat designed to fit over his armor and some short lengths of rope.
Notable skills: Blacksmithing, Sailing (Climbing plays into that), Field medicine (Was a field medic during the Exodus) along with some general combat experience from multiple large scale events.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
IGN: HoboVigilante
Character Name: Lothaire von Dugald
Divine/Arcane?: Journeyman Cogimency
Inventory: Longsword, rondel dagger, potentially spear if he's feeling adventurous.
Assorted pieces of plate armour, namely cuirass and vambraces.
Notable skills: Perception (hearing/eyesight) and awareness, agility, monster slaying

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
IGN: JoJoJoeJoe
Character Name: Joseph Seeker
Arcane: Eviscist
Inventory: Longsword-focus, hand-focus, rope, essential survival gear, longbow, quiver, arrows, flammable oil, rations, medical kit, winter clothing.
Notable skills: Ranger (Survivalist), Eviscist

edit: whoops, didn't see reyne, my bad.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
IGN: xCbI4x
Character Name: Vlad
Inventory: A full plate suit, a claymore, and arbalest. Survival gear, rations, warm clothing.
Notable skills: Fighting, foraging, riding, trapping.