Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

WiselyWisp's Application [Denied - Cukie1]

WiselyWisp

Villager
About Me !

1. What is your Minecraft username?
WiselyWisp

2. How old are you?
i'm 18 years old

3. What country are you from?
Denmark

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes i have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is where you use real life knowledge, skills and experience to your advantagein order to beat / be better at the game , Powergaming is just powering through the game and not caring about the storyline , other people or any of the important thing in the game

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No of cause not

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

223hero7 (223Hero7)
Cukie1 (Cukie1, Fjor_Wilkstrom)
Snerus (Snerus)
Squidziod (Squidziod, DoolinDesperado)
Paint (ShadowAdmin, DougDimmmadome)
Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!
My name is Daniel as you know i'm 18 years old and i'm from Denmark.
I really like play Indie Games and RPG games such as "World of Warcraft, Move or Die, The Binding of Isaac, Castle Crashers and The Escapist". I also like to hang out with my friends at our local Hack and Slash which is if you don't know a Card and board game store.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No sorry.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Yes my friends asked me if I wanted to play with them on the server.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
Height: 4ft
Equipment: a buckler shield fitted with a makeshift enarmes so that the tiny Halfing can use it like a proper shield, a dagger which is equivalent to a short sword due to size, a pouch fastened to his hip full of walnut sized stone and a bag on his back to carry rope, and other survival necessities like flint and steel in addition an oversized cloak which can be used as a sleeping bag.

Character Name:
Talimor Yepter

Character Age:

Character Race:
I choose Halfling

Appearance:
I have Brown hair, white skin, brown eyes and an old leather jacket

Written Test!
I lived in a small village near a lake, where i owned a little tavern with my two best friends ( a dwarf named Frerin and a human named Garrett)
One day a strange old drunk man came to us and told us that his village was under attack from bandits,
and he needed help from someone who strong and brave who was up for the task.
not decided if we should believe him or not since he was really drunk, Frerin suddenly announced that we where up for the task.
Garret and I looked at each other and decided to agree with Frerin.
So we packed our stuff and began our trip to the old mans village.
On the way we meet a young woman who asked us where we were going, we told we told her that we was on our way to the old man's village, she looked at us like we were crazy and told us that the bandits weren't to be messed with and that we would at least we some new weapons, she told us that there a blacksmith nearby where we could buy some new weapons.
After a bit of a walk we finally arrived the blacksmith who was more then happy to help get some better weapons after we told what we needed them for.
After saying good bye to the blacksmith, we went back on the road and after awhile we finally arrived at the village where we were stopped by some bandits that told us that if we wanted to enter the city we had to pay them 15 Radiants each which we did, afterwards Garret told them that he would come back for his money.
After finally getting into the village we decided to find the bandit leader, which was really easy since he stayed in the only building surrounded by bandits, after 10 minutes we finally convinced the bandit guards to let us in.
The Bandit leader was a surprisingly young dwarf, who seem really experienced for he young age.
We walked up to him which he seem quite surprise by.
We asked him was so kind to leave the village, which he surprise, surprise answered with no.
We told him that if wouldn't leave the village we would have make him leave, which he didn't take serious until we toke out our weapons, which he responded to by saying ok then we will leave this village alone.
About an hour later all bandits was gone, and the same old man who told us about the bandits came up to us and told us that he actually was the mayor of the village and that they would celebrate that they got the village back by trowing us a party.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-define powergaming and metagaming in your own words.
-test is short 191/400 words
- I'm going to have to ask you to remove the goggles, as they're meant to be an uncommon item, and were not a steampunk server to have them commonly displayed.

WiselyWisp

Villager
Ok i'll remove the goggles, I know i did write it too short but i'm not very good at writing stories also I did define Power- and MetaGaming in my own word but if would like I can redefine it

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Bump the thread once you're done so I know

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
-Test is still short 392/400
-There are no dragons in this world, please remove this.
-There's several spelling and syntax errors in your test

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm going to ask you to re-write the test, as.. bears wouldn't kidnap women and take them to a stormy alcove.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
"I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test."

I'm going to have to deny this application.. You're free to try again, but do remember to avoid violence in the test. I'll ask you re-read the rules and guides before re-applying.