Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wishes for Pokemon Sun and Moon

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
So, Sun and Moon is coming up, and it's safe to say people are suitably excited. What would you like to see introduced, changed or removed in the new games? New Megas? New Evos? Have your say!

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I wish it would be better written than the garbage that was X and Y.

mega milotic and flygon when

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Character customization would be fun to have again.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I wish it would be better written than the garbage that was X and Y.

mega milotic and flygon when
I don't know if you heard, but Mega Flygon was actually planned for ORAS, which makes sense. They delayed it because they couldn't settle on a visual design for it, so it's highly likely we'll see a mega for it in the next games.

I'm hoping they'll give buffs to wayside Pokemon to make the viable, or at least a couple of new moves to give them a decent niche. Most beginner Normal types, esp. Furret. Pokemon like Luvdisc, Castform, Spinda, Farfetch'd, ect, just dont really have any use at all which is a shame because I love so many of them. I understand that not every pokemon can be super powerful OU standard, but at least give us a reason to use them over something better!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I kinda want a new region as opposed to another remake.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I kinda want my pokemon to walk at my side again, I know it may not happen, but I just miss it.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I kinda want my pokemon to walk at my side again, I know it may not happen, but I just miss it.
It was an interesting feature, but even in HG/SS, it didn't really serve any purpose. If it's going to be a thing, not only would I want it to be optional, I'd want to see some sort of benefit. Perhaps increased friendship or something?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
It was an interesting feature, but even in HG/SS, it didn't really serve any purpose. If it's going to be a thing, not only would I want it to be optional, I'd want to see some sort of benefit. Perhaps increased friendship or something?
Fairly certain it did increase friendship rating didn't it? You could occasionally get items from it but I agree making it more useful would be great. I'd like it back as an option anyway even without it being useful.

As for Mega I demand Mega Milotic. Maybe some tweaking to make Mega Pidgeot non trash would be awesome too (it's just so damn majestic).

I know we'll never get it but a game where we could start out with the national dex and pick any region starter would be da bomb. As for other stuff make sure the region starters keep doing changes from typing in the past. If we go back to fire fighting I'll just skip this one like I did X and Y (though for different reasons).

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Fairly certain it did increase friendship rating didn't it?.
Nope

As for Mega I demand Mega Milotic. Maybe some tweaking to make Mega Pidgeot non trash would be awesome too (it's just so damn majestic).
100% reliable hurricane off a base 135 sp.atk is nothing to sneeze at

I know we'll never get it but a game where we could start out with the national dex and pick any region starter would be da bomb. As for other stuff make sure the region starters keep doing changes from typing in the past. If we go back to fire fighting I'll just skip this one like I did X and Y (though for different reasons).
Shame it'll never happen XD and I really do recommend giving X and Y a go, it's not nearly as bad as people keep saying

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I hope game freak drops its stupid "certain game features should be region exclusive" nonsense and bring back trainer customization. Masuda said in an interview that trainer customization was only a thing they planned to have in Kalos, and thats why it wasnt in ORAS.

I hope the storys decent unlike whatever happened in XY

I hope they add some kind of difficulty slider so the game wont be piss easy like ORAS and X and Y, I want part of the games to be semi challenging.

And finally I hope they fix the broken meta game so that when I watch a regional its not everyone using the exact same team, pls... pls.... PLESE....

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
100% reliable hurricane off a base 135 sp.atk is nothing to sneeze at
Except the majority of the moves it learns are physical (Accounting for TM and egg moves 18-10) and pre mega its a speedy physical attacker. Its not bad its just if you want a special attack sweeper there are better options and I think it should have become a physical sweeper not special.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Except the majority of the moves it learns are physical (Accounting for TM and egg moves 18-10) and pre mega its a speedy physical attacker. Its not bad its just if you want a special attack sweeper there are better options and I think it should have become a physical sweeper not special.
There are already way too many good physical flyers. A special one was sorely needed. And while its movepool is shallow, it has everything it needs. Hurricane, Heat Wave, Hidden Power and a move of your choice (Protect (to safely mega evolve) Air Slash (vs heavy stall teams where hurricanes PP is an issue) or Tailwind (on a switch for priority)). It was definitely one of the cooler megas we've had and I much prefer it to "just give it some more attack and speed"

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I'm hoping for trainer customization as well, and Z has been reported that it will not happen, though for the life of me I can't find the specific post that says so. That being said, I would like to see full team battles, or 12v12 battles where two people verse two others and everyone uses their full team.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Oh theres one other thing id like to see,

A stable frame rate

Also heres a fun video

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm hoping for trainer customization as well, and Z has been reported that it will not happen, though for the life of me I can't find the specific post that says so. That being said, I would like to see full team battles, or 12v12 battles where two people verse two others and everyone uses their full team.
Considering Z is the sister game to X and Y (Emerald to Ruby/Sapphire, Yellow to Red/Blue ect) I find it very unlikely they'd drop such a feature