Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Edit Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Players may request WorldEditing from In-Game Technical Staff members on projects you don't want to waste too much time on. This may be as simple as turning every pane of glass you have in your windows into a block of glass, or moving a house 3 blocks to the left, or having a boat moved over. WE can accomplish a huge number of difficult tasks, and the staff is ready and willing to help.

For every WorldEdit performed, there is a flat cost of 2000 radiants per request.

Here's the pricing scheme:
A WE Action counts as any action that can be performed by WorldEdit that has an active effect on the environment. Counting, region selections, and the like are all free of charge with every job.
There are some requirements for getting something WorldEdited in the main map. Please note that WorldEdit will not be carried out on any map but Altera and Creative. Both have different rules of exchange. Requests have been reformed and adjusted to easier suit players' WorldEditing experience.

Base: 2000r flat. Please understand that this 2000r charge is being applied on essentially a 'per build' basis. What this means is that while it is 2000r per request, if you post three separate builds under one request post, this will count as three separate requests for a total of 6000r.
» The flat 2000 radiant price remains the same regardless of the task. Want a big pit made? 2000 radiants. Want a house moved over? 2000 radiants. Want to change a single block into another block? 2000 radiants.
» From Creative: All builds now cost only the required materials. One of the staff members below will create a project list while handling your request.
Creative Build Material List Guide {Link}
Note: If there are any bugs that occur, please let staff know about it so it can be resolved.
» To Creative: As long as requests stay within 5x5 chunks, we will move plots to creative for free. If you overstep the 5x5 chunk rule, each 5x5 chunk will cost a total of 2k.
» Ports: Ships and carriages are still required to be ported over from Creative. However, a second copy for its destination is free.
Offering additional Services with rads:
» Gravel Bomb = 2k per request
» Filling and fixing water pools and bugs will be free.
» Changing the biome of blocks = 1k per 3 brush clicks.
For example = Every 9 brush clicks are 3k radiants and so on.
Note, should it still be handled in just 1 click it will still cost 1k.
» The above is for changing large areas of terrain to a different biome, should you be requiring small singular biome changes for specific textures or similar, we will be doing those for free.
Unavailable: (Stencil Brush is still suffering some unsolved issues.)
Build a tree
Select a tree from /warp creative (Coordinates: 0,45,-166) - or anywhere on the map within 5x5 chunks.
Every 20 trees = 1k (50 r per tree)

In some cases, a Staff member is not available in-game for a WE request. This Form is easier to use for quick requests.

Payment Method:
Be sure to take a screenshot and pay to any of the In-Game Technical team members listed below - or make sure to pay the person doing your WE who will transfer your coin. Paying them if you are both online is also an option, so long as payment has been seen.
Form:
Ign Name:
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z):
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z):
(Optional) Note:

Those taking care of WE requests:
In-Game Technical
Ruu Darling (Syphei)​
Warwolf (Warwolf_1)
Dusty (Dragondusty)
Sophe (Sophesoup)​
Tideborne (Tideborne)​

(Credit to Ruu Darling)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ign Name:
Asirel_Luik
Extra Notes (optional):

With the last request being deleted with the thread, I'll post this here again. I'm still wanting to have the blue trees put in at Slyannen, two of them. I was told that because they were already in the region, it would be fine to request them. So tada! Here we are again. lol.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Sorry about that- I'll repost all the last few requests or comments. Please confirm if your request has been responded to or not!

Form:

Ign Name: Icanra
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z): N/A
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): N/A
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): 6517 45 -11987

Extra Notes (optional): I need a hill flattened for farmland :)
Buddy, it’s been flattened. Get on and make the bakery and farm :3
I can create e convo if you like but I would like to have mountains made I have outlined them in blue in a following pic im very bad at math so just let me know how much i owe diamond wise and ill put them in a chest for you.

The folowing are the begining and ending of each set

1. start 2686,65,6664 end: 2372,65,7124

2. starts: 2344,65,7250 end 2446,65,7716

3. start: 3114,65,6932 End: 3225,65,7316

4. start: 3226,65,7442 End: 3158,65,7872

goign to bump for above if i recall solus said mountains would be to rough so we agreed on doing just deep chasms between everything instead just need a diamond count so i can get it all together ^^ as i forgot how much.

Warwolf
Ign Name:
Asirel_Luik
Extra Notes (optional):
With the last request being deleted with the thread, I'll post this here again. I'm still wanting to have the blue trees put in at Slyannen, two of them. I was told that because they were already in the region, it would be fine to request them. So tada! Here we are again. lol.
Can you also put coordinates of the trees and where you want them, or do you prefer being logged in for it?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Can you also put coordinates of the trees and where you want them, or do you prefer being logged in for it?
Honestly I'd just prefer to be logged in for it cause it's a weird placing and I wanna make sure it's in the right spot. XD One of those 'once it's in, does it actually fit' sorta things.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
So, once you make the build in creative, how do you know how many mats you used to build it?

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
So, once you make the build in creative, how do you know how many mats you used to build it?
Also note it's possible to use schematica to get a list of materials.
If you make the schematic, place it somewhere, then open the details tab. There's a button in the bottom left called "Materials" and it exports it to a text file in the following pathway:
upload_2018-2-10_13-49-23.png

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Honestly I'd just prefer to be logged in for it cause it's a weird placing and I wanna make sure it's in the right spot. XD One of those 'once it's in, does it actually fit' sorta things.
Warwolf, I or another staff who's available will tp over if you're on and ready sometime

Solus my request has been completed
Perfect, thanks

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Question: Would it be possible for you guys to WE in a schematic as a finished build too, given that said schematic is provided?

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
henlo just want to copy/paste a building from one point of the region to another

IGN Name: Vinsintius
Location of Diamond Chest (x, y, z): -1598/84/2469
Location of Build (x, y, z): -1577/85/2459
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): -1641/97/2481

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
IGN: Elarinya
Chests of materials X: -4312 Z: 3766 Y: 55
Creative 2 build X: 330 Z: 171 Y:9
Rp world location X:-4210 Z:3724 Y: 60 right in this area but if possible don't hurt the custom trees.

Also please rotate so the door is facing south not west.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Yes I'd like to world edit the entire map to remove all gravel under the surface layer, ShaolinPunk will provide the diamonds and/or radiants
I would like to uh... be a second request for this. If Cymics doesn't go through.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
henlo just want to copy/paste a building from one point of the region to another

IGN Name: Vinsintius
Location of Diamond Chest (x, y, z): -1598/84/2469
Location of Build (x, y, z): -1577/85/2459
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): -1641/97/2481
Since you are online rn I will do this thing before I go shopping. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.