Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Edit Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Hi, I have two requests and both involve moving/setting something within the creative world if possible. Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Ign Name: BrianAT16/BrainAT16
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): -1933, 30, -253
Request: I'd like to have the 50x50x50 wool cube outline I have placed in this area of creative filled in with stone if possible.

Location of Creative Build (x, y, z):-1933, 30, -253 (Same area as above just off to the side somewhere.
Location of Area in Survival (x, y, z): -1425, 64, -9197
Request: I'd like the surface area marked below to be moved to creative as well. I've received permission from NIAH to move this to creative.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I was just wondering if it was possible to move only one part of my castle out of creative and into survival? I'm not sure how possible it is, but feel free to give me a shout on Discord and we can talk about it.

I'll need a supplies list as well.
PM'd on Discord & Sorted.
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): -1933, 30, -253
Request: I'd like to have the 50x50x50 wool cube outline I have placed in this area of creative filled in with stone if possible.

Location of Creative Build (x, y, z):-1933, 30, -253 (Same area as above just off to the side somewhere.
Location of Area in Survival (x, y, z): -1425, 64, -9197
Request: I'd like the surface area marked below to be moved to creative as well. I've received permission from NIAH to move this to creative.
Part 1 is 2,000r, Part 2 is free for moving stuff to creative. Both done, if you can send a screeny of payment when you're able.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
IGN: samiwashere
Region: Azerwind (mockingbay)
Request: I'd like to have a build removed if possible? ICly it was mostly destroyed and has crumbled and I'd like it gone so I can start on a new build there. It is the "Haunted" manor in the top left corner of the city (around X: 2599 Z: -2530) not sure how many actions this will count as.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
IGN: samiwashere
Region: Azerwind (mockingbay)
Request: I'd like to have a build removed if possible? ICly it was mostly destroyed and has crumbled and I'd like it gone so I can start on a new build there. It is the "Haunted" manor in the top left corner of the city (around X: 2599 Z: -2530) not sure how many actions this will count as.
Done!

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
IGN Name: Jakp

Hi there, I'd like a section of the main world moved to creative if possible, in order to plan out a build. The area is roughly thus:

Bottom Left Front Corner:
x: 1340
y: 30
z: -7830

Top Right Back Corner:

x: 1300
y: 60
z: -7800

Hopefully this is an acceptably-sized area.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Scratch the last request, I just want a big hole in the ground.

I'm online now to show where.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Could I get two of the BIG TALL THIN birch trees from the medium mix?

The garden is at around x: 2829 y:-2262 and I want the trees either side of the monument. I've marked the two spots in grey glass if I'm not on when someone gets round to it.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ign Name: Bartooliinii
Notes:
Could you make the area around the newly made swamp in Nid Arach tainted again? With podzol and coarse dirt? I would prefer if all the sand gets replaced by that and some of the grass on the hill. I can be online for it so it all goes smoothly. Will need the sand underneath the water to be turned too :)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Ign Name: Bartooliinii
Notes:
Could you make the area around the newly made swamp in Nid Arach tainted again? With podzol and coarse dirt? I would prefer if all the sand gets replaced by that and some of the grass on the hill. I can be online for it so it all goes smoothly. Will need the sand underneath the water to be turned too :)
This is done.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Could I get two of the BIG TALL THIN birch trees from the medium mix?

The garden is at around x: 2829 y:-2262 and I want the trees either side of the monument. I've marked the two spots in grey glass if I'm not on when someone gets round to it.
The World Edit thread had been updated, but it appears a forum rollback on the same day deleted that very edit. In short, the Tree Requests are currently meant to be listed as unavaliable at the moment. Sorry about that. :( Blame VoxelSniper not being updated to 1.13.

However! If you can find some example trees of the ones you want, we can possibly work around by just copying those trees instead. So if you could do that, that'd be great. :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd like to request another World-edit :3
It's about digging a sizable hole, can't go into details in public though

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd Like to request yet another hole w/e :)
Could someone help me with this today? It'll probably be a task that might take a bit longer. It's three pits, the tainting of land around the new claimed plots and //replace leaves air :')

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Could someone help me with this today? It'll probably be a task that might take a bit longer. It's three pits, the tainting of land around the new claimed plots and //replace leaves air :')
Just to update thread, this is done. Warwolf has some MC issues I believe so there may be some delays on the things he handles.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I just require the wool above the castle grabbed and moved to the spot in survival for purpose of terraforming/camp in the location, the region currently isn't claimed, as we're waiting on the refund of Flandersberg and Eberbau. I've left black wool in place of pink, if it needs to be W/E'd to black wool instead of pink, I will pay gladly for that. The wool outline has signs based on the proper placement of the castle, the outline should have its backside (Right side) towards the start of the mountain.

Ign Name: ShadowAdmin
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z):

Location of Creative Build (x, y, z):
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z):

Intal

Lord of Altera
IntalCraft64
IntalCraft64
This is more of a question than request, but when I submit resources for a build to be moved from creative, do I have to strip each individual log if my build uses a few stacks of stripped logs?

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
This is more of a question than request, but when I submit resources for a build to be moved from creative, do I have to strip each individual log if my build uses a few stacks of stripped logs?
I would say that as long as you have the correct total amount of logs, regardless of stripped or unstripped status. It should be okay.
e.g. 32 Oak and 32 Stripped Oak. Have 64 Oak Logs and it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.