Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Edit Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
I'd like a build moved to creative please
Location of land I would like moved:
Position one: 2915, 37, -2432
Position two: 2833, 73, -2493

(I have put purple wool for aid)

Location of Area the build needs to go (In creative):
Uh anywhere at all I do not have a 'homebase' so to speak in the new creative world yet so im not fussed.

its a rather large building im not sure what the limit on free moves is but I'll pay if needed
Done, your build is at 1190, 15, -652

Blorbis83 said:
Form:
Ign Name: Blorbis83
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z):
6063, 39, 2855
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 674, 79, -74
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): 5959, 61, 2848

Extra Notes (optional):

Replace any paintings or blocks that went missing, please!

Reposting for Solus
I uh can't seem to find what you want to be moved over again. Also, your mats aren't in the location

Ign Name: Katalyse
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 1788 / 65 / -1995

So here there is one wall of a tower, I would like it to be copy and pastes to fit the other sides. (Simply select, //rotate 90 and //paste -a three times, suggested to do the copy and paste from the centre of the tower)

View attachment 115838
Done

Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 2762 / 30 / -2548

I would like this half boat looking thing to be copied to the other side please, then also a copy of it made off to the side of it (furthest away from the bits of land next to the current half boat, so, to the left of that boat if you look west), though I would like that second copy to be flipped upside down before placement and also pretty please make sure the second copy isn't too close to the original! Thank you!

View attachment 115841
Done

If I were to build a map art in creative mode-
is it possible to port it over temporarily to the main world, and then make a map of it, before removing it all?

And have it not cost any mats only rads? This would save lots of time for me and allow me to create cool map arts for everyone!
Lemme consult with big man WarWolf, shouldn't take long

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Really appreciate the speedy response but uh, this is in the old creative map? I thought we were making the switch over to the new one?

referring to this thread
okay changed location to new creative, 1154, 15, -670. (Basically in front of you)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Done, your build is at 1190, 15, -652

I uh can't seem to find what you want to be moved over again. Also, your mats aren't in the location

Done

Done

Lemme consult with big man WarWolf, shouldn't take long
Solus finished my request, don't worry!

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
it seems none of my requests were done.. or perhaps completed in the old creative world? :/ I wished for them done in the new one.. /warp creative2

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 1788 / 65 / -1995

So here there is one wall of a tower, I would like it to be copy and pastes to fit the other sides. (Simply select, //rotate 90 and //paste -a three times, suggested to do the copy and paste from the centre of the tower)

View attachment 115838
Location of Creative Area (x, y, z): 2292 / 17 / -2881
Location of the area (x, y, z): -8133 / 70 / -3866

Note: I would like the island in the world pasted into that spot in creative ^ I placed a black glass right on that spot in (the new) creative world. I don't mind if the edges of the island are cut off a little bit, and I only would need it copied from the first water level rather than any further underground layers. Thank you!
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 2762 / 30 / -2548

I would like this half boat looking thing to be copied to the other side please, then also a copy of it made off to the side of it (furthest away from the bits of land next to the current half boat, so, to the left of that boat if you look west), though I would like that second copy to be flipped upside down before placement and also pretty please make sure the second copy isn't too close to the original! Thank you!

View attachment 115841

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
If I were to build a map art in creative mode-
is it possible to port it over temporarily to the main world, and then make a map of it, before removing it all?

And have it not cost any mats only rads? This would save lots of time for me and allow me to create cool map arts for everyone!
We can definitely do this, it would only cost 3k for simply pasting and removing. Would just need to be on at the same time with someone with WE.

it seems none of my requests were done.. or perhaps completed in the old creative world? :/ I wished for them done in the new one.. /warp creative2
Done and corrected

Folks, make sure to clarify WHICH creative, they both have very different coordinates. Cheers

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Username:
Note: I'd like this entire area set to air.
I believe the price is as following(though do tell if I'm wrong..)
sypheipaymentworldedit.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hello, I'd like a build moved from creative to main world

Creative build is the sandstone one at 1006, -693 in creative world TWO.

Main world co-ords are: 2667, -2290 and there's orange terracotta to mark the general spot.

Chest for the build are right beside it. I did the mat list myself with Litematica but if there's anything missing please tell me. (I combined the grass and dirt to be just dirt cause I don't need it to be grass)

I think this is only one action but in case not I'll pay directly to whoever comes to do it then post screenie on here when I do.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Hello friends, WorldEdit requests and payments have been updated. Please go ahead and read the thread so see changes, cheers

Username:
View attachment 116198

Main world co-ords are: 2667, -2290 and there's orange terracotta to mark the general spot.

Chest for the build are right beside it. I did the mat list myself with Litematica but if there's anything missing please tell me. (I combined the grass and dirt to be just dirt cause I don't need it to be grass)

I think this is only one action but in case not I'll pay directly to whoever comes to do it then post screenie on here when I do.
I or someone will get around to your requests soon if it's not been done yet, sorry for the delay

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
Ign Name: 0men13.
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 226, 32, 534.
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): -7577, 34, -13881.
(Optional) Note: I just need a project to be created, I already have all of the materials, but I would like to deposit them.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Username:
View attachment 116198
done and refunded

You're missing 37 spruce slabs, other than that you're golden. I've added you to a project for you to deposit them straight in then we'll finish this request off

(Optional) Note: I just need a project to be created, I already have all of the materials, but I would like to deposit them.
Done

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
(Optional) Note: The project (OmenWE) is complete and has all the materials. Just need it ported over and a price.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
(Optional) Note: The project (OmenWE) is complete and has all the materials. Just need it ported over and a price.
All done, just needed materials

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Username:retro_hagrid
Note: Same thing as before, I'd like the entire area set to air
sypheipaymentworldedit2.png

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hello,
I need someone to help me do //clear on a massive area beneath Queensport.
How massive?
Well, it might crash the server if you do it at once. I do not know how many blocks it is.

I have absolutely no idea what WE form this comes under, sorry. If you see me online beneath Queensport and feel like doing a bit of WE, I have marked out the area. It should not affect Queensport above, but if it does, I will pay more for my error (sorry in advance Elz).
I dramatically overestimated how much digging I would need to do... and forgot gravel exists.

Sorry for not following the form :( It just does not apply.

Cords of mapped out blocks (shown with lapis):
Lapis A:
X: -5366
Y: 1
Z: -15358

Lapis B:
X: -5278
Y: 46
Z: -15408

Last edited:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Hey, I'd like to copy paste a tree on the RP map to another location on the RP map. Not sure how to price this, but I'll pay once I get clarification.

Ign Name: Juvix_
Location of Overworld Build (x, y, z): -656, 95, -12068
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): -115, 80, -11867
(Optional) Note: If possible, I'd be nice to be online at the same time as this is happening because the surroundings of where I'd like it to be can be a little confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.