Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Worldedit Requests

Retro

Legend of Altera
Patron
Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
IGN Name: Mercury_Steve
Location in Overworld: (7715 44 -7659)
Location of Creative2: (-431 14 2175) (or anywhere near that will fit)
Note: Area isn't strictly cuboid, please follow prestige map on where the region concludes and only copy around it. NO idea how much this will cost lmao
Complete.

Map

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
IGN Name: Mappium / Reedie_
Location in Overworld: x6792, y35, z3183
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): Creative 2; x809, y15, z-865
(Optional) Note: Likely need a project list for this, but I'm not sure if there's any mats that need to be supplied. Looking to move from Creative2 -> Overworld

Warwolf

The Assassin
Legend
Staff
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Hey, the building is done, can I get a projectlist for the materials?
Sorry for the delay, the list is made. It's a fairly short one. You can check it at /projectlist scrollbuild1 and then deposit with /projectlist deposit scrollbuild1
Location in Overworld: x6792, y35, z3183
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): Creative 2; x809, y15, z-865
(Optional) Note: Likely need a project list for this, but I'm not sure if there's any mats that need to be supplied. Looking to move from Creative2 -> Overworld
Checked out if it required any materials in the list. It does not. This is now completed.

Scroll120

Official Alteran
Legend
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Sorry for the delay, the list is made. It's a fairly short one. You can check it at /projectlist scrollbuild1 and then deposit with /projectlist deposit scrollbuild1

Checked out if it required any materials in the list. It does not. This is now completed.
Deposed and done!

Map

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Location in Overworld: x 6975 / y 18 / z 2970 to x 6896 / y 64 / z 2880
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): Creative 2; x -1212 / y 4 / z -737
(Optional) Note: Looking to move this from the overworld to Creative. I'm pretty sure it's more or less 5x5 chunks, but let me know if it's otherwise!

Warwolf

The Assassin
Legend
Staff
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Location in Overworld: x 6975 / y 18 / z 2970 to x 6896 / y 64 / z 2880
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): Creative 2; x -1212 / y 4 / z -737
(Optional) Note: Looking to move this from the overworld to Creative. I'm pretty sure it's more or less 5x5 chunks, but let me know if it's otherwise!
Done.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
IGN: samiwasthere
Location in overworld:

Point A: 3424, 52, -7615
Point B: 3487, 95, -7695

Location in Creative 2:

Anywhere near 1148, -767

Notes: I believe its.. 3 x 5 x 2... but if not just send me how much i need to pay.

Arcana

Daedric Prince
I have a mildly complex request. Both the land and castle should be 4x6 chunks.

I would like 464 159 -13104 / 559 100 -13041 pasted to Creative 2 nearby 336 4 -1369

and then, I would like the castle at 226 47 -1419 (still in Creative 2) pasted on top of this land, as close to the ground as possible. I will be terraforming around it so it can blend in with the land before it is transferred to the main map!

The land has a small tower of magenta wool, which indicates the direction of where the main gate should be. There is also magenta wool on the castle build to indicate where the main gate is.

Thank you!