Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Worldedit Requests

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
IGN Name: Scroll120
Location in Overworld:
5151 ~ 1216 5088 ~ 1279 (50 block upwards would be appriciated)
Location of Creative Build (World 2): -443 64 145

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Complete. I've removed the creeper head and the turtle eggs from the build.
6000 radiants needed. Paid for ingame and completed.

A mistake done by me in my calculations. 2000 radiants were amended. 4000 radiants were all that was needed.

I would like to get my plot WE'd over to main world since the plot transfer command does not work for me apparently
location of plot in plotworld x -958.000 y 69.50000 Z -894.000

Location of where to put it x 1552.000 y 64.00000 z -18592.00

Just bing me with the cost and so on

Everything thats in the mainworld but not on the plot can just be removed since thats the result of plot commands bugging :)
This is ready to be pasted in, just require proof of payment for 2000 radiants.

Location in Overworld:
5151 ~ 1216 5088 ~ 1279 (50 block upwards would be appriciated)
Location of Creative Build (World 2): -443 64 145
Complete.

Last edited:

Niarn

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Niarn
Niarn
Legend
6000 radiants needed. Paid for ingame and completed.

A mistake done by me in my calculations. 2000 radiants were amended. 4000 radiants were all that was needed.

This is ready to be pasted in, just require proof of payment for 2000 radiants.

Complete.
1640907601008.png

Veradite

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Pronouns
She/Her
Veradite
Veradite
Blessed
IGN Name: Veradite
Location in Overworld: (5958 58 2825 --- 5940 58 2848) the entrance facing the wooden building
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): creative 1 - (-565 11 286) through (-547 1 309)
(Optional) Note: I don't need all the scattered grass, so if the project list atleast includes the foliage ontop and right against the tent, that's perfect.

*Was clarified to me that it wasn't necessary for a project list to be made. Apologies.*

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Location in Overworld: 5055 30 1519 - 4992 90 1456
Location of Creative Build 284 ~ -423
Note: An opened project would be really appriciated on this , thank you in forward!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
IGN Name: Blorbis83
Location in Overworld: 1. x -1057, y 37, z -4862
1. x -1134, y 37, z -4788
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): (x, y, z): x - 1394, y 7, z 110
(Optional) Note: This is a creative to survival move. As usual, I always screw these up so, please contact me through discord or the forums if you need help figuring out my terrible spatial awareness skills. I also have no idea how many chunks this is, so I don't know what to pay. Please save me from myself.

Tagging Galaxy so they know what's up.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
IGN Name: Veradite
Location in Overworld: (5958 58 2825 --- 5940 58 2848) the entrance facing the wooden building
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): creative 1 - (-565 11 286) through (-547 1 309)
(Optional) Note: I don't need all the scattered grass, so if the project list atleast includes the foliage ontop and right against the tent, that's perfect.

*Was clarified to me that it wasn't necessary for a project list to be made. Apologies.*
Complete. I believe it's placed where you intended, feel free to clarify if its needs tweaking. Otherwise all done, small build so no cost.
Location in Overworld: 5055 30 1519 - 4992 90 1456
Location of Creative Build 284 ~ -423
Note: An opened project would be really appriciated on this , thank you in forward!
This location you're wanting to get copied is still within the Storms Landing influence zone, you need to be at least 700 blocks from the edge of the region, this is approximately 400.
IGN Name: Blorbis83
Location in Overworld: 1. x -1057, y 37, z -4862
1. x -1134, y 37, z -4788
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): (x, y, z): x - 1394, y 7, z 110
(Optional) Note: This is a creative to survival move. As usual, I always screw these up so, please contact me through discord or the forums if you need help figuring out my terrible spatial awareness skills. I also have no idea how many chunks this is, so I don't know what to pay. Please save me from myself.

Tagging Galaxy so they know what's up.
Can you check your Creative build coordinates as there's nothing here to be copied across in Creative2 and Creative1 has an Elz build at that location.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Complete. I believe it's placed where you intended, feel free to clarify if its needs tweaking. Otherwise all done, small build so no cost.

This location you're wanting to get copied is still within the Storms Landing influence zone, you need to be at least 700 blocks from the edge of the region, this is approximately 400.

Can you check your Creative build coordinates as there's nothing here to be copied across in Creative2 and Creative1 has an Elz build at that location.
I have checked and the xyz coords in Creative2 are as I wrote them down. Maybe something's wrong with my game?
I've marked the location on the map with this big red square, it's in the south-east.
Creative2 Area.png

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
That does not make sense, since the plugin allowed me to create a new domain there, as I double checked to be outside the influence region.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I have checked and the xyz coords in Creative2 are as I wrote them down. Maybe something's wrong with my game?
I've marked the location on the map with this big red square, it's in the south-east.
Ah, I see. You'd marked it as -1300, not +1300. It's all good now though.
Send 6k to myself @WarWolf_1 for the build cost. It's been ported over.
That does not make sense, since the plugin allowed me to create a new domain there, as I double checked to be outside the influence region.
Strange, as it definitely measures on the Dynamap to be within 700 blocks of the border of Storms Landing. Makes me wonder if the plugin is measuring from the centre / first plot. Anyway, terrain is copied now.
It's at Creative2 assuming that was the world you intended. Project list will be /projectlist scrollbuild1 when it comes to populating it later.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Ah, I see. You'd marked it as -1300, not +1300. It's all good now though.
Send 6k to myself @WarWolf_1 for the build cost. It's been ported over.

Strange, as it definitely measures on the Dynamap to be within 700 blocks of the border of Storms Landing. Makes me wonder if the plugin is measuring from the centre / first plot. Anyway, terrain is copied now.
It's at Creative2 assuming that was the world you intended. Project list will be /projectlist scrollbuild1 when it comes to populating it later.
Hey, the building is done, can I get a projectlist for the materials?

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
Request to raise the terrain
Plot is at -2183 107 1960 (creative2)
The blue grid is where I need the terrain raised, doesn't have to follow it exactly.

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
IGN Name: Mercury_Steve
Location in Overworld: (7715 44 -7659)
Location of Creative2: (-431 14 2175) (or anywhere near that will fit)
Note: Area isn't strictly cuboid, please follow prestige map on where the region concludes and only copy around it. NO idea how much this will cost lmao

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Request to raise the terrain
Plot is at -2183 107 1960 (creative2)
The blue grid is where I need the terrain raised, doesn't have to follow it exactly.
Payment of 2,000 radiants to server is needed before I can proceed with this.

Please provide a screenshot of the transaction here.

Payment was given to me. From me to Server.

astalgonpayment.png

Note: Area isn't strictly cuboid, please follow prestige map on where the region concludes and only copy around it. NO idea how much this will cost lmao
Payment of 18,000 radiants to server is needed before I can promptly proceed with this. It will also need to be done in parts to the sheer size of this.

Please provide a screenshot of the transaction here.

Last edited:

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Complete.

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
IGN Name: Mappium / Reedie_
Location in Overworld: x6792, y35, z3183
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): Creative 2; x809, y15, z-865
(Optional) Note: Likely need a project list for this, but I'm not sure if there's any mats that need to be supplied. Looking to move from Creative2 -> Overworld

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Hey, the building is done, can I get a projectlist for the materials?
Sorry for the delay, the list is made. It's a fairly short one. You can check it at /projectlist scrollbuild1 and then deposit with /projectlist deposit scrollbuild1
IGN Name: Mappium / Reedie_
Location in Overworld: x6792, y35, z3183
Location of Creative Build (World 1 or 2): Creative 2; x809, y15, z-865
(Optional) Note: Likely need a project list for this, but I'm not sure if there's any mats that need to be supplied. Looking to move from Creative2 -> Overworld
Checked out if it required any materials in the list. It does not. This is now completed.