Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[wowzerz] Three Dragon Dieties

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

+The Summoning of the Three+

+Sunday, April 27th, 2:30 PM CST which is -6:00 GMT+

These three ancient dragon gods are to be given attempts at summoning, in the order of their names below.

+ Values/Ideals: The one god which gave life to the rest, and keeps them in line.
+ Holy Symbol(s): A symbol designed of gold, which means "Soul."
+ Holy Colors: Gold.
+ Motto/Modus Operandi: "I am the beginning, and I am the end."
+ Alignment: Fully Neutral.

+ Values/Ideals -
+ Hol
y Symbol(s) - A combination of red and black shaped in to a symbol meaning "Heart."
+ Holy Colors: Black and Crimson.
+ Motto/Modus Operandi:
"Courage is not the absence of fear, rather the embracing of it."
+ Alignment: Lawful Good

+ Values/Ideals - The god of winter and all things cold, as well as any man's cognitive thought or willpower.
+ Holy Symbol(s): Mid-range blue across a symbol meaning "Mind."
+ Holy Colours: Pure blue.
+ Motto/Modus Operandi: "For there never is a moment one is truly alone."
+ Alignment: Fully Neutral

+Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: High Priest Archaeus Fronte - he has worshipped these dragons for many, many years.

+Public or Private: Very public, and would be knowable IC.

+Temples or Shrines Involved: The Zin'Fah'Kien, in New Stonefolk.

+Have you spoken with the town/region owners?: Luckily I own the region!

2014-04-07_02.28.53.png

2014-04-07_02.28.59.png

2014-04-07_02.29.25.png

2014-04-07_02.29.43.png

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I don't get the whole summoning process...

Can I summon the Potato God if I want to?
You can uh, try.
The summoning process is an IC ritual-worship-whowhasit conducted ingame that may or may not have a chance for a deity to show up. Depends on a pretty large range of variables.

People have asked "Can I summon victor the melon god"
well, I havn't seen any sort of following ingame - With the added difficulty this thing is not a part of the original pantheon
Trying to summon heretical beings will present a bit of a challenge, but those exceptionally impressive might just find their efforts come through.

Is your character a complete devout of the.. Potato God? Sure, nothings stopping you from trying
But a "I'm doing this because I just want to see what happens" is going to gain you a single sad little firework and maybe some condolences.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
... i did check the schedule. :(

Ed: When I checked, I looked at the up and coming dates to be sure, and Bilworth wasn't listed - only Valor. I'll see if I can work something out with Spear, but if not, I suppose this'll have to be bumped back.

Last edited:

Michcat

This event cannot take place today, due to the "One event a day" rule.

Please check the official schedule to ensure your event does not conflict.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
People have asked "Can I summon victor the melon god"
well, I havn't seen any sort of following ingame - With the added difficulty this thing is not a part of the original pantheon
I don't know about you, but melon worshiping is a daily event in my head. I worship Victor with the small friends he has bestowed upon us as simple followers of his juicy goodness.

Michcat

Heh, I started this. I might come out of inactivity to at least watch the event. :)
.. I should mention, before you guys get your hopes up.

The only confirmed worshippers are your and Glados' characters (Alts don't count!) - And there has been no real events, call for followers, RP workings to uphold such deities (Makes a bit of sense, as they are heretical).
This is with the.. added difficulty.
Please, please don't expect too much. The standards for additions to the Pantheon are set rather high, as they must be qualified to overtake, overthrow, and ultimately replace whatever is in their way.

Sincerely-
Best of Luck!