Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[wowzerz] Three Dragon Dieties

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
offered to opt out?
If my memory serves me right you did that on the same day you scolded the guy who, rp killed the guy who rp killed a rp pregnant woman by stabbing a sword through her womb, cause he attempts/kills people Rp often

Not meaning you meant it in a sense of 'it will fail anyway though' - more like The requirements are extremely high think it over.

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
If my memory serves me right you did that on the same day you scolded the guy who, rp killed the guy who rp killed a rp pregnant woman by stabbing a sword through her womb, cause he attempts/kills people Rp often

Not meaning you meant it in a sense of 'it will fail anyway though' - more like The requirements are extremely high think it over.
I have no idea what you're referencing (What was it I said that you're mentioning?)- but I do know the instance you are talking about :D
And the last bit, aye, that seems about right...

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
... Even though my event went a horrible direction amd wound up dsdtroing my town, it was an insanely amazing event I'm proud to have hosted. I managed to accidentally causenone of the biggest events of the campaign.

It was not a failure Darknight~

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I have no idea what you're referencing (What was it I said that you're mentioning?)- but I do know the instance you are talking about :D
And the last bit, aye, that seems about right...
Uff don't make me remembr it exactly but I think you actually said something like he can still opt out or something like it. - I might imagine it though
No idea if it was before or after ' and don't think a diety would let you ride it'

... Even though my event went a horrible direction amd wound up dsdtroing my town, it was an insanely amazing event I'm proud to have hosted. I managed to accidentally causenone of the biggest events of the campaign.

It was not a failure Darknight~
I would really like if people would start reading what I write...
Where did I say the event was a failure?

I said the SUMMONING was a failure which isn't the same.