Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [WPSL] Community Labor Project

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
[THEME]

Pinned to a corkboard outside the WPSL Headquarters (in Storm's Landing) is the following poster.. Anyone passing through the slums is also handed a leaflet by Flavius himself.

medieval-jobs-occupations_carpenter.jpg

Fellow Citizens! Are you looking for work but cannot find fair employers?

Look no further than the Community Labor Project!

------------------------------------------------

Here, all laborers- skilled and unskilled- may put their names and professions up on the board, as well as any employers who need hands.

If an employer wishes to hire you, the WPSL will be with you- the worker- every step of the way to ensure that your wages are liveable, that your conditions are safe, and that your rights are observed!

This Project also seeks to assist in the creation of businesses owned by the working class so that they may decide together what their labor is worth, not just one or two people.

So, comrades, if you wish to take your labor into your own hands, fill out the following form and place it here.
And if you are a (fair-minded) employer wishing to hire, then fill out the specified application.

You do not need to be a Party Member to sign up or receive counsel, nor are there any fees to put up your application.

Worker Form:

Minecraft IGN:
(Character) Name:
Occupation or Preferred Occupation:
Are you starting a worker-owned business? If so, explain it here, if not, simply put N/A:
Do you wish for counsel from the WPSL before, after, or during interviews?:

Employer Form:

Minecraft IGN:
(Character) Name:
Business Name:
Business Description (Please specify if the business is a Guild, too):

Do you agree to pay your workers a wage above six hundred radiants a month?:

Do you agree to a safety inspection of your work-site in front of potential workers?:

Do you understand that the WPSL reserves the right to remove your inquiry from the board if your business is found to be unfit for workers?:

Remember Comrades: the Future of Storm's Landing should include an Honorable Future for the Workers!

Adam/Byrne Sybbyl Sir Jase Opal

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Meanwhile the work is already schedueled to rebuild the cathedral and make the slums liveable lol

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Meanwhile the work is already schedueled to rebuild the cathedral and make the slums liveable lol
Doesn’t mean the Party will be out of work, if anything it gives them an incentive to make sure the citizens get an active hand in the reconstruction efforts.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Im gonna be p inactive for a little while I think, we're back to focusing on my health the past few days cuz docs have been slow to get me appointments and its causing me complications
But I'll let you know whenever I think I'm able to commit for events : )
[Im generally alright, so there's no need to worry, it's just gastrointestinal stuff so when I feel bad I cant rlly focus very well]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Im gonna be p inactive for a little while I think, we're back to focusing on my health the past few days cuz docs have been slow to get me appointments and its causing me complications
But I'll let you know whenever I think I'm able to commit for events : )
[Im generally alright, so there's no need to worry, it's just gastrointestinal stuff so when I feel bad I cant rlly focus very well]
No sweat! Take care of yourself :)