Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Xephnos42 application [Declined- Karasu1996]

Xephnos42

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Xephnos42
2. Age:19
3. Gender: male
4. Country: England

5. I have read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time.

6. i have little experience in role-playing but find it incredibly enjoyable and love every aspect of it.

7. i have always loved role playing and am very cooperative with other people. i love to play minecraft. i am a nice person who can get on well with other people. when role playing i do sometimes take things a bit seriously but not in a bad way; you could say i get carried away very easaly. i enjoy all sorts of role playing and find your server very appealing to my sense of a very enjoyable place to have an adventure.

10. i hate x-ray texture packs and the only mods i have are the crafting book, TMI for single player, a back graded mc with Technic pack, a mod which increases village spawn rate and mo explosives again for single player.

11. i searched role play mc servers and found this.

Darko

Lord of Altera
You need more to seven, and I think you need to write in the questions. Also, where's questions 8&9? And answer 5......... Other than that, it's....Great?

Xephnos42

Villager
5. i have read the tome of citizenship and accept the law and rights of Altera.
7. in addition i have a good sense of humor and can make other people cheer up if they are feeling down about something. i am also a generous person and if i could donate i would. i enjoy playing with other people and hate being on my own. i can make friends with anyone as long as they are kind towards me. i am the sort of person that gets really upset when people insult me verbally as it has been happening for 10-15 years. i have one real friend and he moved to america so i can only talk to him on xbox. i love jaffa cakes.
8.i do not have examples of any of my work but i am a very good builder and drawer.
9.i have only one real life friend and i am 5 ft 1

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things, since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down and write a well thought-out or succinct application. I'm sorry, but I would decline this application. However, another moderator may allow you through.