Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xXCyberDRagonXx off the hizzey applicaiton [Declined - Jase]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
I haven't decided yet. I'll have my uncle who works at the minecraft industry tell you when he gets me an account. He's been promising me one for years and said I can have one when I turn fourteen. xXCyberDragonXx is what I use on my deviantart but I was thinking of using XxCyberDragonxX instead.

2. How old are you?
I turn fourteen tomorrow

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
Vatican City (GMT+1)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
No. I'm not a nerd.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is similar to all meta-textual content in which a medium makes passim references to itself, or breaks the fourth wall; It often comes with a post-modern expression of themes with it's ironic deconstruction of literary tropes and self-analysis of the genre it partakes in. It's become so plainly common for games of this nature that we're starting to enter a post-ironic(or post-post-modern) stage where the message that satire creates is often muddled in it's own puddle of self-indulgent irony, uncertain where it's joke and point begin and end. Like a shrodinger's cat, except the cat is a racist joke from your college roommate Mark that plays pranks on you, and will only ascertain his statement as a joke or not based on your reaction and acceptance to the idea.

Powergaming is when you game with a power glove on.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Do I look like I have money to afford an X-ray technician?

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I own ELEVEN pet animals :3

Able: This one is a horsie thoroughbread that's sixteen hands high and has a brown coat and a white blaze on it's snout and it doesnt kick when our pet dogs get near it or i do and he's really friendly and licks people

Chaos- This is a cat. Everyone calls it cat instead of by it's name. I don't think theres cat breeds like with dogs so I guess it's just a cat. I don't know why it's called chaos when all it does is sit.

Juniper: This is pack rat that made a nest in the saddling tack in the barn. It doesn't listen very well and we're suppose to shoot it with the air rifles if we see it, but I think that everyone's just being really mean to it. They don't like that I named it.

Jitterbug-

Mr. Long Legs_)
This is my sister's pet spider. She let me name it! I don't like holding it but I like looking at it.

Mr. Really Long Legs} This is also my sister's other pet tarantula. She named it.

Razzmatazz|

Hugh Jass
My dad says he owns a bunny named this but I've never seen it.

Fear and Loathing- This is the two pet turtles in my classroom. When we got it we had a sub teacher, and they decided to name it. We spent the rest of the day watching bill nye on the projecter while the teacher marked our math drills. They gave everyone a 100.

Tim- This is the neighbour. He wears a collar sometimes.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was referred to the server by xXMedievalPastoralismDragonXx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Your Character!
I decided to rearrange the example section to tell you about my character. Only using the words peresent

a Moor Elf whose home villages were burned. No skills and gear. Tests should not be violent. No murder. Do not test.
fighting off bandits.
Test.
killing, death, torture. Test.

creative
original
tell a story
l. Do not Test

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

Feel free to apply again.