Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

xXfalseXx - Whitelist Application [Declined-Age-Tang]

1. Your Minecraft username: xXfalseXx
2. Age: 12
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: London, England

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?: Yes, I do agree, I have already read them.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I love roleplay, I feel it is a way for one to let their imaginations run wild and be themselves. I've been roleplaying for 2 years now, and my young age hasn't stopped me. I've got the highest level in drama in my class at school and my 17 year old cousin taught me, plus I own a Strict RP Minecraft server too

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are: Well I'm a 12 year old kid that lives in London. I love writing poetry and I play guitar too. I listen to Dubstep and Rock music. I am a reliable person, so you can always count on me. I am friendly, and make friends very easily. I am obedient and have been told I'm mature for my age. I dislike discrimination and when I am older I have dreams of becoming a journalist. I would really want to join this server because it rare that you see good roleplay servers for minecraft nowadays, and sometimes would like to come and play If I am not busy working on my own server.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video: The 3 screenshots I uploaded is work I've done on my server.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: Well, I was hoping I could show you a small poem I wrote to prove to you I'm a good writer and can roleplay and enjoy English so here it is:

I ran. Away from what I had. Away from what I was. Small voices whispering for my help in the distance, begging me not to leave them behind. The ash leaves a scent, the fire leaves a memory. The cries leave a sound. Things that I drag along my side. I hold this sword up, kiss the blood as it runs down my neck. Day in day out. It's hard to live when you weren't raised to survive. I will remember this all. The pain, fame of this life. The fall, what a fall. These people, animals. Close my eyes and let out a sigh. I heard a cry, coming up from high. Looking up, heaven is calling me. I know it is time. Commiting a crime, I know. You're not like me, but I'm like you. The fallen kingdom, it reminds me of the blue. Seeing it all, I remember now. It's you. It's me. Nevertheless I still have this blade. It's daring me to trade, life for what? Life for life? Spine for spine. Wish for wish. Kingdom for kingdom. You for me. Me for you. It ends, I end. Tell them it's too late.

I hope you liked it, I hope my young age won't effect my application. :S​
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: Of course, those sort of things are not allowed on most servers anyway, so it is common sense not to use such mods/hacks.

11. How did you find out about our server?: I typed in 'minecraft rpg servers' on google and this came up.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here): Yup. Just did mate. :)

Attachments

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
In accordance with the standards set by the ESRB, the Hollow World server strictly follows the minimum requirements of the E10 ESRB rating. Due to the unpredictability of online play, and standards set by other online multiplayer games, all whitelist applicants must meet the minimum requirement of the T ESRB rating. Titles rated T(Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. All whitelist applicants must be 13 years or older.

Any false information will result in the applicant’s immediate dismissal from the server. Hollow World will not accept any liability in respect to the applicants submission of false information and the applicant will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising in accordance with the standards set by the ESRB rating systems.

Listed below is a guide to the ESRB rating systems.
http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp