Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

YCH auctions maybe

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
The 100 heads thread is getting a bit hard so I considered this sort of thing instead. It's just more auctioning, but it has a shell of a face/pose already done.
For the winner, I'll do the features based on your character, including any scars or markings you say to include. The hairstyle is also up to you. It can be an elf ear sticking out the hair, or not. A necklace, or not. Clothing (the shoulders, really, but it might be something) can be decided. I will also flat-colour, no shading really. I may add more in time depending how this goes. It's like a half commission.

Note: The BG will be a general colour, or can be transparent. You'll need to specify.

YCH 1 - Won at 40k by ZeAfroGentleman - Rina
Start Bid; 5k
Min Bid; 1k
End; Sometime Saturday night. I may or may not be busy but we'll see.

1603507063909.pngrina.png

YCH 2 - Won at 85k by Luam
Start Bid; 5k
Min Bid; 1k
End; Probably sunday night

Note: This one can be either gender, its purposely kinda ambiguous but it'll be more defined in the end

1603639994301.pngflo.png

YCH 3 -
Start Bid; 5k
Min Bid; 1k
End; Later tonight unless I forget because of the event and do it tomorrow morn

Note: This one is a woman and will be more woman when finished sorry

1604591976599.png

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Updated main post with the winnings of the last one and the addition of a new one - see the note on it being able to go either gender this time but I require your male dude to have long-ish hair if you win because I don't want to draw the short cropped ones rn.