Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ydhra's application [Accepted - Wake]

Ydhra

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Meavis_ththis

2. How old are you?
I’m 17 yo

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
I’m from belgium, +1 i think

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes i did.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using OC information for RP
Powergaming: Forcing an RP action on someone without giving him/her the chance to counter the action.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

Hello, the name’s Mathis. I love reading manga and books, playing games, watching anime, running and sleeping. Im currently playing genshin impact, obviously minecraft, and some dragon quest (the IX and the XI). I'm in highschool and it succs, but we can't really do anything about that. Some time ago I was introduced to a certain novel on the internet. It's called Supreme Magus (the title is a bit chunni but the story is great.) It's about magic and stuff and i really like it. It's a bit dark and gore but the story development is great. If you mister, madam or other, who is reading this likes reading. I would recommend it strongly.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

A friend introduced me to the RP minecraft servers not too long ago, but the one we were playing on shutted down. So we were looking for another one when my friend found this one. And thus here I am.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Ydhra Brynn

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver elff

Appearance:
White/gray hair, pale green eyes. and an effeminate look. Wearing a blue/gray shirt under a leather armor, and dark gray pants with leather boots.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

Random Adult POV
Maelynn Cerridwens always was regarded by others as the perfect silver elf, Being born in a high standing house, with black hair as black as a moonless night, and silver eyes. She was walking on her way back to home, when “Hah, that will teach you not to ignore me!”. She heard something very interesting happening.

Ydhra POV
I was laying on the ground, I didn't really understand what was happening. One moment I was ignoring some noisy cattle (my brother said that bullies don't deserve to be called elf), when suddenly I felt pain on my left cheek. Currently laying on the ground, I am looking in disbelief at that idiot animal who punched me in the face? I still can't turn my mind around that, punching someone because he is ignoring you. Even the barbaric tribes don't behave themselves like that. My ears are still ringing from the punch, I try to move to a sitting position. “Hah, that will teach you not to ignore me!”

Maelynn Cerridwens POV
Hearing the voice of my little brother shouting some idiocy about being ignored, I ran, while staying elegant and hiding my excitement behind my usual emotionless mask, towards the commotion. Being a high standing silver elf, my only hobby next to collecting knowledge was gossiping with my friends. And after days of boredom, an heaven sent opportunity for enjoyment has come. I saw my little brother Tyrion, shouting at what looked like a girl(?) While she(?) was still trying to move to a seating position, my idiot brother, still completely obvious to the growing crowd around them, tried to slap her ones more.

Ydhra POV
As I'm trying to get up I see a second punch coming for my cheek, I evade the animal's hand by a hair's breadth, and retaliate with a kick in his guts. Scrambling myself up, I then flee towards my home. Still hearing the idiots rambling about how he will skin me alive tomorrow, I ran into my surprised big brother.

Maelynn Cerridwens POV
Still shocked by the retaliation from the little girl(?) I walk towards my still shouting brother to help him on his feets. After he explained who the boy (I mistook him for a boy since his looks were so feminine) was, I take him by the hand and walk him home. I like drama, but i don't appreciate embarrassing my family. A very big correction is awaiting my brother at home.

Ydhra POV
Today I learned that trying to do two difficult things at the same time is very tiring. Laying on my bed I recall what happened a few hours ago. <After running into my big brother, Aelnic. I try to cover up the bruise that the first punch caused and wipe the tears of my eyes. I guess my attempt to act my way out of troubles did not work cause my bro looks like he is ready to begin a massacre in the town. I try to stop my tears from falling off my bruised cheek, and attempting to stop my brother before he goes on a rampage>. I never really understood my brother, he is smart but he doesn't show it at school, he hates when people lie but he does it all the time. He also hates people in general. I can kinda try to understand that. But the biggest enigma around him is that while being so smart, cunning, … He still thinks that i ignore his love for me. He tries to hide it but in my eyes it's obvious. If someone else came crying and asked him for help he would just ignore him or tell him to cry in silence. But if i do that he will be ready to begin an actual massacre for me. And if he is ready to put his life on the line to help me, I will do the same.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hello! =) Welcome to Hollowworld, Mathis.
I am sorry to hear that your last server closed down, although it brings me joy that yourself and Astalgon have joined together at the same time. I truly hope that you both enjoy your time here and become part of the community.

Your application is sound and it is very evident you were eager in writing this, as you have made a few grammar mistakes and spelling errors. Not enough to deny you, however! :p The most blaring of these is Silver elff.
Character Race:
Silver elff
Within Roleplay, I can only suggest slowing down just a little bit to check your words. Everyone makes spelling errors quite frequently and then corrects themselves with brackets, especially myself. Because this is a whitelist application, I must point it out and ask to slow your typing and looking over what you create before pressing enter =) It will greatly improve the Roleplay experience and, over time, forge a writer worthy of being an author.
A little note: the Cerridwen name was an IC family until recently in Roleplay =) It may just be coincidence, though it did make me smile to see the name.

I might give Supreme Magus a read~
Anyway~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "Mentor." I'm here to help.