Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

ydoy2 whitelist application [Declined - Karasu1996/Sally]

ydoy2

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: ydoy2
2. Age:15
3. Gender: male
4. Country: untedstates

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?yes i have

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?i love rp and i played on many rp servers

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a redstone engineer, built advanced redstone circuits: computers etc. I love MC obviously this is why i play it, but i played since vinilla. i like war games, and rp games like MC. i am the owner of a teamspeack server company, and i have bad grammar/spelling. I like to have the city aspect of a MC server, this is why i says its try this server to me and obesepenguin. I like the enderscroll games ehich is one of the reasons i foubnd this server. I like to live under water in mc so if there isnt a underwater city here ill make one =]. One last thing is that i like to have fun a joke around so if i hurt someomes feelings im sorry.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?naa to many things =p

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes

11. How did you find out about our server?
mcserverlist
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)yes

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I like that you've read the questions, I just have one tiny critique. If you could please put an answer under question # 8 that would be just grand, as we do require that you answer all the questions, even if the answer is no. You are not required to attach work obviously, but please answer it. Thanks!

ydoy2

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: ydoy2
2. Age:15
3. Gender: male
4. Country: untedstates

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?yes i have

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?i love rp and i played on many rp servers

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a redstone engineer, built advanced redstone circuits: computers etc. I love MC obviously this is why i play it, but i played since vinilla. i like war games, and rp games like MC. i am the owner of a teamspeack server company, and i have bad grammar/spelling. I like to have the city aspect of a MC server, this is why i says its try this server to me and obesepenguin. I like the enderscroll games ehich is one of the reasons i foubnd this server. I like to live under water in mc so if there isnt a underwater city here ill make one =]. One last thing is that i like to have fun a joke around so if i hurt someomes feelings im sorry.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.have none

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?naa to many things =p

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes

11. How did you find out about our server?
mcserverlist
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)yes

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay, you need a lot more in 7, it asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself. However, it's best to have things about yourself rather than what you do in minecraft. Things like what your favourite hobby is, favourite book, movie, food. As long as you're comfortable sharing it :D Just try to make sure it's 8 sentences or more, and maybe reread it over to spot spelling mistakes if you're not sure.