Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Ylva

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager

"The darkness in a woman such that, stripped of our sight, we must feel

our way through it - we crawl,

we enter her circles of Hell until

we sympathize with her sorrow,

until we learn from her rage."

[Theme]

[Second Theme]

{updates in this color}

“I wasn’t born to be soft and quiet

I was born to make the world shatter

And shake at my fingertips.”

Race: Caparii

Social Status: O̶u̶t̶c̶a̶s̶t̶

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Taken

Height: 5’7ft

Weight: 149lbs

Deaths:

- Stabbed/Staked in Queensports Crypts by Jaden.

- Head smashed/Staked in the Outskirts of Storms Landing by Branko and Fronslin

“Make it look pretty, but train it to kill.”

Build: Her build is quite feminine but sturdy and well built.

Hair: Long and flowing, its shade has darkened considerably, no longer having brown or reds, its now a more black color.

Eyes: Her eyes have the hazelnut color, but a ring of red surrounds her eyes now.

Skin: Her skin is free of blemishes, but scars and cuts litter her pale skin- it is not snow white, but pale enough she'd get sunburns easily.

Identifying Marks: A scar on her right arm from when she fell out of a tree, and a single mark on the nape of her neck that looks like a symbol of sorts. A pitch-black mark that resembles a spider now rests on her right hand. Her left horn is now gone, only a jagged stump can be seen. A scar now is on her shoulder that looks to be a deep stab wound.

Appearance: Her looks have shifted slightly, to a darker scale, her horns seemed to have been stained black at the bottom, he left horn has been replaced by a jagged stump. Her teeth were sharper, her canines especially, like thick; piercing needles. Her fur had also changed color, but not drastically- only now looking more of a dark brown than before, Her clothing remained the same, but now she carried a black cloak with her everywhere, she still has her bow and arrows, along with her double-sided ax. She now has a more wild look about her, and no longer looks innocent and naive, but cold and distant it seems. She now wears a long black cloak that covers her face and most of her body to mask her identity.

Voice: It is soft yet very sharp and can become cold and monotonous very quickly, though when she does get emotional- her voice becomes very fierce and powerful.

[Voice]

“I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees.”

Personality: She still holds the feistiness she always had, but now she no longer seems to have that positivity, her smiles now replaced with a thin line and her eyes always seeming dull and animalistic. Her once caring heart has been covered with stone and now she is only loyal to her family and Jishrim- who she serves faithfully, she still does not care for laws and now will cause chaos whenever she pleases, or if it will help her family. She hates talking now and only speaks when she needs too and when she feels too, but somewhere deep down, she still has her loyalty and pride...but her kindness and loving nature seem to only be for moments she is alone.

Perks: Under her cold demeanor she is still kind, but only to her family, though she keeps her emotions reserved- she will be willing to show them to people she trusts and loves, but no longer will she bounce around, anyone who she shows her feelings too should feel honored. She now has a strong sense of pride, she is still willing to risk her life, but only for her family members. She is still very loyal and has a hidden way of showing her thoughtfulness...

Flaws: Her anti-social ness is something that holds herself back many times, along with being cold and distant, she now seems to be always snarky, which comes off as arrogant or rude to some. She has a bad habit of snarling or growling when feeling threatened or annoyed, she also seems to have developed a habit of threatening peoples lives...quite frequently, and she rarely seems to care what she says, for she is brutally blunt and doesn’t give a crap if she hurts your feelings.

Current Mood: "I cannot allow more mistakes to happen..."

Usual Mood: Grumpy | Moody | Unexpressive

Mental State Of Mind: Currently tittering on the edge of spiraling downwards to insanity- or close to it. She seems to have become very good at switching emotions off.

Officially diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

She has become more easily triggered by certain situations, such as being provoked or seeing one of the people she cares about in danger.

Languages:

Common {Can write, speak and read}

Fae {Can write, speak and read}

“And she embraced the chaos

As it painted her life with purpose.”

Religion/Cult: Jishrim

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Short Term Goals:

» Prove her worth ○

» Eat at least one deer ×

» Practice Hand-to-hand combat ☆

» Get out of this mess ×

» Avenge her father ○

» Kill those who took Mick from her ○

» Heal quickly ☆

» Figure out how she died this time ☆

Long Term Goals:

» Cause chaos ○

» Protect her family at all costs ○

» Praise Jishrim ☆

» Become strong ○

» Build an empire in honor of Jishrim and a place of safety for her people/family ○

» Stay with Mick at all costs ×

[ Completed- ☆

Working on it- ○

Abandoned- =

Failed- × ]

“I don’t have a short temper

I just have a quick reaction

To bullshit.”

Archery [8/10]

“Greatly skilled in this ability.”

Axe Fighting [7/10]

“Not as skilled in this as she is archery but she can still probably take your head off..”

Medicine [3/10]

“She can wrap a wound...and that’s about it.”

Hand-Hand Combat [7/10]

“She has been getting better at this, due to her becoming stronger.”

Cooking/Baking [1/10]

“She’d probably burn the food and the house down in the process..”

Diplomacy [4/10]

“She would rather punch instead of talk...but she’s getting sorta better.”

Hunting [7/10]

“Been doing this most of her life so she’s quite good at it.”

“God have mercy on my enemies,

Because I won’t.”

[click x for theme songs]

-Family-

Ailwin: “I see you as one of my own- my daughter. I will not hesitate to say I love you and I swear I’ll never let you get hurt.”

[@LordMomOfRussia]

[x]

-Loved-

Mickey: You are such a tease at times, you always seem to have that stupid smile on your face whenever we’re close. You may have something to hide, and something to keep hidden away, but I think I shall wait till you tell me what those things are. I don’t know how I fell for you or how you snatched my heart, but you did, and I don’t think I’ll ever regret falling for you.”

"Where have you gone, my love...? It is so lonely and cold..."

[@Rue]

[x]

-Trusted-

Whitespoor: “You guided me and brought me to this place, you saved me from a meaningless life, you gave me guidance, along with a home, you brought me to my Lord Jishrim. I will forever follow you and serve to my full worth, I am in your debt- and hope to someday repay you for the new life you have given me.”

“I can’t believe it...I won’t believe it. I’ll avenge you, I will kill those who took you from me; I will not rest until I have destroyed everything they cherish…”

[@Jase]

[x]

-Respected-

Broodmother: “You are His wife, I assume I need to respect you, but you are strange.”
“Where were you when he needed to be saved…?”
"I understand now, but I cannot form a firm opinion of you yet.."

"So many respect you and you have so much power over them...No wonder he chose you as his wife."

[@Kakers]

-Befriended-

Violet Bates: "You have saved my life, and you have given me plenty of reasons to trust you- I just hope I won't regret it."

"I have not seen you in quite some time, but perhaps that is for the best."

[@Ecco]

[x]

Set’iki: “An intriguing woman, she worships the same as me and has an eccentric personality...I enjoy her company.”

"I very much like her, perhaps I could even call her a comrade."

[@Jase]

[x]

-Liked-

Grey: “You annoy me and piss me off, but you also seem to have a smart head atop your neck.”
“I trust that you will do something…”
"Your plotting and I shall wait for your call."
"We haven't had a complete conversation- but perhaps I can come to tolerate you...besides- I guess I should respect you somewhat because you're favored.."

"Hmph, you've died? Such a shame."
[@Retro Hagrid]

-Unsure-

Sydri: “You, girl, are going to be the death of me.”
“I do not trust you, but you are trying to help me and Mick...and for that, I guess I should tolerate you.”
"I know you mean well, I have heard whispers about you...perhaps maybe I can come to like you.”

"You've put me in danger and my daughter at possible risk...I don't know what to think of you anymore."

[@LordMomOfRussia]

[x]

Branko: “Your a gruff man who’s has a sharp tongue...you intrigue me- you’ve also been a help, so I guess I should kinda like you. (Also you slapped me and I’m still a little upset about that.)”
"You call me power-hungry, I call you insufferable - it seems to bicker is how we talk no?"

"You killed me, you say you had no choice, but did you have a choice? It doesn't matter now, does it? Let's just hope next time we meet you can prove yourself to me...but I wonder if you even have the will to do so.."

[@Kostadim]

[x]

-Hated-

Katherine Kane: “I will make sure you burn in the pits of hell, I will curse you forevermore. I will take all you cherish and make you watch as it burns...I will break you, I will kill you.”

[@Elz]

[x]

Eimar Ursae: "I hope you die a horrible nasty death and you stay dead- and hopefully by my hands."

[@Rawkiller]

[x]

"With all that I know,

and all the seriousness I have collected,

still, there are parts of me which beg

to be pulled into the mouth of sorrow,

to sleep inside the hole of her insecurity, to be

dragged out of the other side - for just a glimpse,

and understanding . . .

to taste again the weakness of mortal heartbeat."

Attachments

Last edited: