Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Your Character In The Far Future?

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
Ahh, well...

Kirby would be some sort of student at some weird prestigious magic academy who rebels against it saying what they teach is nonsense, going to form his own organisation gather his minions and RULE OVER THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST, a spinny chair and a cat.
Not really, he'll just be some magical teenage prodigy who likes to eat a lot of food, and lives on a floating island with his own home where he can do as he pleases as he observes the world below.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Lins would probably working for some charity, or living a life of high crime. One or the other. Either way, he'd be very bored with our world.

Spark

Broken
Dagorien would be standing on a street corner, wearing a rather short skirt, holding his huge soaking wet melons and asking for a ride from anyone who drives by. Because after a long day of blowing the bagpipes and grocery shopping he realised he locked his keys in his car and needed a ride home because he didn't want to walk in the rain.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Dagorien would be standing on a street corner, wearing a rather short skirt, holding his huge soaking wet melons and asking for a ride from anyone who drives by. Because after a long day of blowing the bagpipes and grocery shopping he realised he locked his keys in his car and needed a ride home because he didn't want to walk in the rain.
Wait, what?

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Spark, why do you keep making me randomly burst out laughing and get a really funny look from my mum...
Just why?!

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
You make me laugh! Now my Girlfriend is looking at me if i were a wierdo

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Gelyk would probably be some costumed vigilante... Who heals people, and fights heretics, and saves small cats from trees.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Andras's corporation wouldn't be evil
Andras would, he would have a group of genetically modified inquisitors, spreading the glory of Skraag and releasing a reanimation plague of unsuspecting colonies

Muahahahahahha

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
[Begin Sequence]
; Execute Request Order
; …
[ADEPTUS ASTARTES ULTRA]
; …
; Waiting for response….
[Response Incoming]
<Deploying the Ultramarines>

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
The unremarkable business man who considers suicide every other day and is trying to hold together a failing family, while tearing himself away from it in the process.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
An emotionless teen who has information of people he shouldn't know.. His scythe, an ice pick since he lives in cold places. He would still gathering useless gossip about that girl/boy or secret information from the president, he would have the job which would be close to the information to do so..