Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your way to play!

Third Person or First?

• Total voters

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
Archer, snow-elf light armour suit and the Dawnguard bow. Works so good with my orc, you wouldn't even know he was one.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I prefer third person for everything, the only time that I go into first person is when I am in combat, or trying to be 'sneakeh sneakeh'. I enjoy having the ability to view what my character looks like, and of course this is only my personal preference, third person makes everything look much better.

As for my character... I currently play a stealthy, thief/assassin Khajiit. I use Nightingale Armor for the boosts it gives and because it looks epic. (In my opinion.) I am only a level 18, I believe, and I use the Nightingale Bow as my primary weapon. When I am sneaking up behind someone and going for the stealthy throat slice, I use an ebony dagger.

This was probably longer than it was supposed to be, but eh..

W

wakerman4

I start the game, thinking I'll stick to one skill, one race, one simple thing.
I end up from a man with a sword, into a vampire, holding level 100 destruction magic, as archmage of a college, leader of werewolves, and a legend that went to a place where dead people go.
What. The. Heck.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
My fav char is a wood elf archer who is also a master at sneaking.
My char for times when I want hilarious moments is the one with which I am only using illusion magic. Getting bandits to attack giants is so funny.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Depends on the char I am currently playing with. But I prefe rmostly the first person view, since I like to think of my character as myself.
I usually prefer to play magical assasins, but I also enjoy playing mages in heavy armor. But I honestly think that sneak is a bit overpowered in Skyrim, enemies usually can´t find me despite me being directly in front of them. It is usually hilarious.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I made one female breton, where i conjurated my minions, conjured a sword, Use dragonskin (or any other spell of that kind) And tear them apart with lightening. Now i'm just sneaky wood elf, picpocketing everyone, and running away when i get caught