Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

zpky’s Whitelist Application [Approved - IceandFire]

zpky

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: zpky

Country & Timezone: American, PST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: metagaming is when one has real life knowledge thats relates to the game to the game for example, if someone were to say their location in ooc I'd use that for an advantage in rp. Powergaming is when u make your own character have an unfair advantage in a story for example, if someone were to /me hits someone so hard with a sword they die.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: hello :) i am a 6'1 male from america. Im looking for nice and fun roleplaying servers. I have a good amount of roleplay experience, i used to play on fantasyrp and a couple other servers. i have a lot of free time so im planning on playing a lot. i also have some people i want to refer to this rp server.

Referral: just browsing through the web

{Character Section}
Character Name: Zeke Brewer

Race: Caparii

Appearance: a light brown Lighthoof 6ft tall black fur, black hair, grey eyes,

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Zeke opens his eyes, waking up in the middle of the deadlands. Touches his head "ah!" notices bleeding as if he hit his head, Zeke looks around wondering how he got there. he hears a rustle in the bushes behind him "come out!" he yells "I know you're there" then out comes a dwarf "excuse my rudeness" he says with a unexpectedly deep voice "I saw you were injured please allow me to help. Zeke looks confused as to how the dwarf found him "yes, thank you" says Zeke "would you happen to know how I got myself here" the dwarf starts wrapping Zeke's head up "I saw a group of bandits riding in a wagon so I followed them to see what they were up to, then they dumped you here and rode off" said the dwarf "ah I see thank you" Zeke replies "would you guide me to the city or a nearby town, I need to get some rest I feel lightheaded" "yes that would be no problem, by the way what's your name pal?" asks the dwarf "my name is Zeke what's yours?" Zeke answers. "they call me Moore, nice to meet you kid" says the dwarf "likewise" replies Zeke. As they enter the city, Zeke becomes confused. He does not recognize the city at all so he turns to the dwarf Moore and asks "hey um.. would it be ok if I stayed with you for a bit? I don't think I've been here before" "I have a shop down the road you can stay at but you'll have to work in return" Moore replies. They arrive to Moore's shop as they walk in Moore asks Zeke if he would tell him about himself "yeah I can, there's not much to talk about though" says Zeke "I'm a Caparii, normally I find myself in the forest but felt something calling me so I ventured out. I had found these people and asked them for directions and I guess that's when they tried to rob me then dumped me in the deadlands. I still feel something calling to me but I have no idea where or what it is". Moore looks to Zeke and says "I'm sorry you met such distrusting people, hopefully you can find some people here you can trust, but for now stay here there is a living quarters up top but unfortunately it's only big enough for me so you can stay down here and I'll bring some food” Zeke smiles and replies “ok thank you Moore you have been more than generous I appreciate it”

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hey there Zpky! Thanks so much for your application. So, just a few things before I can get you into the game.

1. Currently, your test is at about 204 words, and we require 400 just to get a good sense of things. Maybe add some more fun details about your Caparii, or where he is off to with the Dwarf Zeke?
2. If you could go through and add proper punctuation and capitalization to your test, that would be super helpful as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

zpky

Villager
Hey there Zpky! Thanks so much for your application. So, just a few things before I can get you into the game.

1. Currently, your test is at about 204 words, and we require 400 just to get a good sense of things. Maybe add some more fun details about your Caparii, or where he is off to with the Dwarf Zeke?
2. If you could go through and add proper punctuation and capitalization to your test, that would be super helpful as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
I've fixed my written test thanks for your help

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.