Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zuk'kek

sneff24

I think I might like it here
Humphomus
Humphomus

““A magical wind of divine madness will emanate from the Unknown to rock us on the waves of a radiant dream.”

“I was overcome, intoxicated, I kissed her savagely, brutally on her moist mouth of fragile rose.
Ah! fatal kiss...
Her face turned purple-blue, her eyes glazed over, the fire of her beautiful pupils was spent and her adorable body stiffened in my arms.
She was dead!”
“Then the flowers — the beautiful white flowers — withered for her and the clouds dispersed — the beautiful house of dreams — and clasping the corpse of the Unpredictable, I fell into the abyss.”
-Black Rose by Renzo Novatore

Name: Zuk’kek Bwabo
Full Titles:
Nickname/Alias: Zuk

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Caparri
(The Reds: The reds are the hairiest and most feral of the Caparii. Often preferring a solitary existence to village life, they typically only meet to mate. A lonely Red in search of a companion will traditionally blow a huge and often ornate horn known as a Bootie. these haunting notes resonate through the forests of Altera and are aptly named Bootie Calls.)
Social Status: Loner
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 145 lbs
Homeland: Small Caparii Settlement in the Forest
Current Home: Among the Bwabo tribe

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Tall and Curvy
Hair: A large curly afro that goes to the bottom of her torso
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin: Medium Brown
Identifying Marks: N/A
Appearance: She is a tall caparri woman with sharp facial features, she is curvy naturally though seems very fit with muscular legs.
Clothing: General Concept

She likes non restricting clothing and has adopted the general fashion sense of the Bwabo people
Weaponry: Bow and Arrow
Prized Possessions: A wilting dark red rose fixed in her hair
Hygiene: What do you expect from someone who lives in the jungle?
Voice: A rich warm voice

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Wilderness survival and gardening
Fears: Never finding or not being able to hold onto the one
Weaknesses: Common
Intelligence: Moderate
Languages: Common(barely) and Bwabo Dialect
Profession: N/A

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Overbearing
Religion or Cults: Interested in Jishrim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Short Term Goals:
-Find a way to help the Bwabo people
Long Term Goals:
-Find love, her own beautiful rose

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: Jungle
Pastime: Gardening and Flirting
Food: Flesh and Pomegranates
Drink: Ale
Colour/Shade: Black
Animal: Dove

RELATIONS:
Loved: Mut: "Mut much kind to Zuk'kek, want to protect her and little flower, we explore world together!"
Trusted:
Befriended:
Liked:
Neutral:
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Afraid of: Other Caparri
Disliked:
Hated:

BACKSTORY:

They found her under the light of the crescent moon, alone and trembling curled upon a nest of dry and cracked bracken. Twin black horns curled around her ears, and her child-like eyes gazed unblinkingly into her rescuers. They raised their club, ready to strike her down in a haze of scarlet weep. But those eyes- her eyes!
---
Wanderlust pierced into her heart, a yearning to taste - to see - to dream of the impossible. Dreams shaped like her horns, twisted and gnarled clawed at her skin, spilling scarlet tears as they caressed her chestnut flesh. But those eyes- her eyes!
---
A village she found hidden within a clearing- and a man who kept the sweetest of roses there in her musings. Rich and vibrant, they sparkled with a shine that lit up those eyes, her eyes. A dream grew into an obsession, and soon she began to find herself drawn towards him. Days turned to weeks, and still she returned to find him without rest. He never knew she existed …

Nor would he ever.
---
A lady, fair with hair like straw came knocking one fine day as she was watching. Her surprise turned to shock as a rose - her rose - was bestowed on the lady, with a kiss upon sweet lips.
She felt a surge of emotion, a dark range, and a trembling- a twisted emotion that wrapped around her heart and squeezed it.
A jealousy burned within her.
---
She turned- and fled, tears in her eyes. Screaming into the night. And in her rage- and in her jealousy- her rose- the one deep within her - withered and blackened.
She cursed the man, throwing bones into ash while screaming his name, as she cried out in torment.
---
And then- the morning came, and so did clarity. And soon she found her feet wandering back towards the clearing. The cottage stood, stalwart in duty, but there was no man - her man - left to be found.
She was alone.

INSPIRATIONS:
https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/renzo-novatore-black-roses
Also big thanks to Whitespoor for inspiring me to make a Bwabo Character like legit couldn't have done this without them

My in-game name is: __Humphomus____

Last edited: