Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

A proper story?

Shall I make a full length story?

• Yes! I'll read every page!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Yes, I'll read it if I like what you wrote about

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, I'll perhaps read it if I see it around

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you need more pratice writing

• NO! YOU SUCK I RULE!

• Total voters

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Also, if you have any ideas as to what the story could be like or what could be in it (genre, characters, etc) please feel free to post suggestions. I wont promise they will be used, but every little bit of inspiration helps!

matyio

The original mute
I vote yes, I haven't seen anything but your fantasy writing so that's the period. For genre it could be adventure, and maybe even based off altera and people's rps.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
Could you, perhaps, write a series of stories about our roleplay characters? I think it would be awesome if you read some of the profiles for people's characters and made them characters in your story. Please do that, I would read it a thousand times.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you, perhaps, write a series of stories about our roleplay characters? I think it would be awesome if you read some of the profiles for people's characters and made them characters in your story. Please do that, I would read it a thousand times.
The only problem with that is that everyone wants to be the hero, in this case they wouldnt be able to. also having preset characters can restrict the creativity a bit. However i'm more than willing to consider it.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I vote yes, I haven't seen anything but your fantasy writing so that's the period. For genre it could be adventure, and maybe even based off altera and people's rps.
Fantasy adventure, yeah i'll go with that.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
The only problem with that is that everyone wants to be the hero, in this case they wouldnt be able to. also having preset characters can restrict the creativity a bit. However i'm more than willing to consider it.
Well... Use my character, he would likely be drunk at the time, and scared out of his mind... He would either wildly swing around a sword, or run away.

matyio

The original mute
Also when I said based off our rp characters, I mean rather than using the backstory, use the name, age, stuff like that. If ever you get stuck creating new ones of you don't do that there will be plenty of us here to try and help you.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Also when I said based off our rp characters, I mean rather than using the backstory, use the name, age, stuff like that. If ever you get stuck creating new ones of you don't do that there will be plenty of us here to try and help you.
I dont mind using characters from here as long as they dont conflict with the story and with each other, and as long as people dont mind me determining their characters actions within the story. How their character acts will depend on how I interpret it. If the player doesnt think i'll see their character how they want to, they'd wirte more, a win win for all.

matyio

The original mute
I dont mind using characters from here as long as they dont conflict with the story and with each other, and as long as people dont mind me determining their characters actions within the story. How their character acts will depend on how I interpret it. If the player doesnt think i'll see their character how they want to, they'd wirte more, a win win for all.
On that last sentence, unless they are like me, when I really should update my bio, but just don't get any good ideas. Anyway, I'd be interested to see where you could put some of the more unique and memorable of us in your story. Even if it's not the best fantasy book in the world, I think it'll be one of the only ones I feel I helped in, that'll make it all the more fun to read.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Oh! Yes! You should definitely do this Itzza! Little known fact, I'm currently writing a full length book! :D We'll have to compare afterwards! :D