Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

A question about lycans

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I don't think so. In regard to the former part of the question, yes they do have to feed to sustain themselves, just like any other organism. But a lycan doesn't live on the flesh/blood of its victims, whereas a vyre requires blood because it provides a certain sustenence for them that they cannot live without. Lycanism (hell yeah) being a 'curse' somewhat, rather than a state of being, would mean that the body remains the same functionally, and would therefore not require anything additional as a result of being said lycan.

However, this is all speculation. I don't actually know. So if someone comes along and says they do, don't quote them as being wrong just because I said so :p