Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

A question [Resolved]

Robin Hood

Lord of Altera
How do I get special building permissions to build a road connecting 2 towns. It requires you going through the wild where I can not build. It's for my town I'm starting soon and I was hoping to make the road/bridge so I could focus on the town when I get it up.

Robin Hood

Lord of Altera
Yes. I think if you get your town a boat we could just have a road to it and a bridge going over the water. Also, would the materials be provided for the road?

Robin Hood

Lord of Altera
I only need a fee thousand more rad and i will be able to start it. I have the area cleared out and even figured out what my mor will be like and where it will be. I'm having trouble getting more money though...

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I don't think we need a road, i have a secret project i have been working on. Let me PM you.