Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

About 1.2

Should we update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Ok. In a recent snapshot update, Mojang AB is going to update minecraft, adding jungles and climbable vines and such. That would be a great place for rp! Except....

To do this we must make a new world to get all of the updates. The biomes could not be added, without the formation of a new world. Just answer the question at the top of this thread, and I will post my response.

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Well, I personally think we should update (when it comes out) to have some towns be amongst the jungles. New RP for Imperialism and forming colonies! But with the other towns and such..... It would be difficult. And we do not want another temp map, mostly because we all know how that turned out.....
SO what we could do is this; When the update comes, we could update. But using the best jungle biome schematic, we can just import the jungle to the desired place on the map. Somewhere where there is a chance for rp, adventure style. I am pretty certain this works. I will test it to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.