Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Adventuring Into The Unknown!

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
PROLOGUE
~~~~~~~~~~
"Azerath and Dekor have gone missing..."
"Do you think there is any link between them? I mean... I heard someone talking to Dekor in Kimiki Grove, but when I looked around, he was by himself."
"Maybe it's just one of Azerath's crazy, outrageous, no-good schemes!"
"Yes... That... or he has left altogether..."
"This doesn't look good, my friend... Not good at all."
"You're right, maybe we should follow him, every chance we get... We'll at-least find out some information."
"Alright. Let's get going!"
~~~~~~[+]~~~~~~
JOURNAL #1
~~~~~~~~~~
In my journey to the lands beyond Altera, I will record my findings in this journal. -A.A.

Friday, May 25th-
"Today was very tiring, I hunted the wild game in the pine-forests, and mined the cavernous underground, collecting materials and sustenance, for the adventure that will take me to new lands!" -A.A.

2012-05-25_10.16.22.png
~ End of Entry 1~

Codered999

Villager
This could lead to amazing discoveries. Please let me know of any interesting finds and I will fund you in your quest!